Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I am entertaining the idea of bringing back mountain mania this January 20, 2024 in Valemount. But if I have no interest I wont. We cancelled it last year as there were no hotels available. Now that the pipeline has skeleton staff there is ample hotels and accommodations. We currently have the hall booked.

Supper and Fundraising Event for Varda.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am entertaining the idea of bringing back mountain mania this January 20, 2024 in Valemount. But if I have no interest I wont. We cancelled it last year as there were no hotels available. Now that the pipeline has skeleton staff there is ample hotels and accommodations. We currently have the hall booked.

Supper and Fundraising Event for Varda.

What would it all entail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
BC6B3C36-E2A6-493D-BA9C-59EEA068F30D.jpeg.jpg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Why nothing happening on the hill?
the liability of holding a sanctioned event is incredible.
What used to happen is we'd post that the "Ride" would be at Allen and those that came up did, lots of socialization would happen on the hill, in the cabin, and the trail.

But to say we are all riding here and doing this this and this, if something goes sideways the liability falls back on the organizer.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Fernie was a gooder! I vaguely remember some stair surfing on wet floor signs, wandering aimlessly through town....I think we went to a bar one night.......not sure how the hell any of us ever made it sledding after the get togethers....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Fernie was a gooder! I vaguely remember some stair surfing on wet floor signs, wandering aimlessly through town....I think we went to a bar one night.......not sure how the hell any of us ever made it sledding after the get togethers....
was there ever a bad one though Chris?

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard to beat trying to get Ron's trailer out of the trees at the lodge after it slid backwards down the hill at MM1 in Golden. The fellas were in one that night. :drink4::rockon::beerchug:

Top Bottom