Mountain Mania III

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am riding Sic. on Friday Sunday and Monday. could use a good guide if you are interested. will be 4 good riders, know some of the areas but always in for new stuff

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i am riding sic. On friday sunday and monday. Could use a good guide if you are interested. Will be 4 good riders, know some of the areas but always in for new stuff

which parts of sic ya riding barry? I'd be in for a couple of sicamous rides..... Was even thinking area 51? Eagles pass? Blue lake? Hunters or owlshead? What you thinking? We been there lots......;)

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Myself and my buddy Darren will be there Thursday and Friday also. I was there once and loved Owls head.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im also going to be riding sicamous for a few days during this time will do Blue Lake and Eagles pass for sure.......

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like our crew could be MIA this year.:( Work and family obligations are an issue for us this year. Still not gonna give up and cancel my room until after the New Year....just in case.:rolleyes:

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like our crew could be MIA this year.:( Work and family obligations are an issue for us this year. Still not gonna give up and cancel my room until after the New Year....just in case.:rolleyes:

Ya, looks like it'll have to wait untill 2011. Thats too long from now. :rant:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be a great time and hopefully lots of fresh snow each day. That sucks Shredder about MMIII buddy.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be a great time and hopefully lots of fresh snow each day. That sucks Shredder about MMIII buddy.

We'll have to make sure that new kitty of yours is well broke in before MMIII. I've heard M1 ATTACK has been adding foreign parts to his sled over the summer as well; so we could get a pretty good crew for the end of Dec.:d

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

we'll have to make sure that new kitty of yours is well broke in before mmiii. I've heard m1 attack has been adding foreign parts to his sled over the summer as well; so we could get a pretty good crew for the end of dec.:d

shred.... You and krew aren't gonna be there?? Wtf? End of december???? Hmmmmmmm.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
should be a great time summitric. I am expecting that you will be there that week?

i'll be there ss, no problemo....... Wouldn't miss it for the world.... Was a blast last year, and expecting even bigger things this year..... Will be a ton of good prizes again.......

Top Bottom