Mountain Mania III

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to start a chat thread on the great event. Well I booked my hotel already. I booked at the Days Inn and wasnt taking a chance as the turn out last, I would expect it to be bigger then last year. Looking forward to riding some new areas this year. I am probally heading up on the Tuesday night and going to ride Sicamouse on Wed, Thurs, then ride Revy on Fri and Sat. Hopefully the weather will cooperate for us and the wind will be no where in site this year. Looking forward to meeting some of the members from the south and put faces to the names.

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I,m going and so is budlite.We will be there Thursday night and ride Revy all weekend.Go to love Revy.

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledbunnyracing team will be there in full force...... Thursday nite at the days inn........ Gonna be a gooder!! COOLER FULL OF BUDS AND CROWN......

Summitric as soon as you said cooler of buds and crown i booked my hotel room! :beer:

Hope to see ya there!

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
booking to be there wednesday want to ride sicumose thursday or friday should be another great time

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep need the cooler and the beer. Cant for get the Whiskey. Oh yea and Summitric I am not babysitting you this year. Might have to call my buddy Bubbles and get him to. LOL

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Heading there with Ron. Working out the details. Room is booked. New sled on the tour.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
you got room curtis???lol i promise ill shower between now and then......

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i havn't called yet heard that it was booked solid. Hoping to get a room somewhere close to there.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Team DOO OVER is booked ......... we'll be at Days Inn on Thurs!! :beer::d:beer:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snowseeker am i staying with you????

I think my buddy Darren is comming with me. BUt not a 100% sure yet. Your riding with me though I hope? I will talk with him tommorrow and find out what his plans are and let you know.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
room booked we will detail up later
trying to convince the wife help mrs wheeler.....lol

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rusty tell her it will be a nice sunny vacation along side a hot tub and plenty of beer to drink.....:d:beer:

Top Bottom