Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Snowandmud.com presents..

Mountain Mania III
Revelstoke, BC, Jan 23, 2010

The Banquet will be held at the REVELSTOKE COMMUNITY CENTRE on 600 Campbell Avenue.

IT WAS FUN LAST YEAR, AND LOTS OF PRIZES GIVEN AWAY, SO, LET'S MAKE THE MM3 EVEN BIGGER AND BETTER THAN LAST YEAR!!!!!!

If you wish to sponsor the event or have prize donations please contact mountainmania@snowandmud.com

Thanks, and hope to see you there..
Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Re: Mountain Mania III - Revy Jan 23,2010

This information complements of Kathy (Powder Puff)

When u call please tell them u are comming to snowmobile, a lot of them have sledder rates and may include your daily trail pass.

The Days Inn. Snowandmud.com staff are staying here, Big rig parking, hot tubs, video survailance from your room. Stumbiling distance from Zalas.

Glacier House Resort Information about Glacier House is located at the base of Frisby Mtn. about a 10 min. drive to town and a $20 cab bill each way.
Lots of safe parking, fuel, rentals, pool, restaurant, bar. Access to both Boulder and Frisby riding areas.

Peaks Lodge Peaks Lodge, Revelstoke BC - Accommodations at the foot of Boulder Mountain in Revelstoke BC Canada is located west of town and access`s Boulder mtn. from the W trailhead. Lots of parking, enclosed compound for your sleds, fuel, restaurant, bar, rentals. Again about a 10 min. drive downtown and a $20 cab ride both ways. Access to Boulder and Frisby riding areas.

Sandman

Lots of parking, video surveilance, pool. Beside Chevron and 2 min. drive downtown. Denny`s Restaurant.

Super 8
Welcome to Revelstoke Super 8 Motel!
Lots of parking, pool. Right by Timmy Ho`s, across st. from McDonalds and A&W.

Revelstoke Gateway Inn Revelstoke Motel
across the street from Zalas, close to town and all ammenities. Parking for big rigs.

Coast Hillcrest Hotel
Hotel: The Coast Hillcrest Resort Hotel (Revelstoke, Canada) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor
is to the east of town, again a $20 cab ride to town. parking for big rigs can be minimal at times.

The Smokey Bear B/B Campground They do have a couple of cabins also. They are located across the hwy. from the Peaks Lodge.
Smokey Bear Campground* - Boulder Mountain Inn - Revelstoke BC Canada

Last edited:
  • Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

Mountain Mania III Update:

Jan 22, 2010 - Friday Night - Meet and Greet - Location to be determined

Jan 23, 2010 - Saturday - There will be a group photo taken, location and time to be determined
- Team Thunderstruck will be in attendance. The riders will be announced closer to event date but I know Jim Phelan will be there, he said he would not miss it. :d
- We will not be having an organized ride but after the group photo we would encourage you to break off in your riding groups and enjoy the area. We are unable to guide peeps around so if you require further service there are local guiding services available for a fee.
- There will be a Private Reception party held at the Revelstoke Community Center. The meal being served is Roast Beef, Chicken, Veggies, and Deserts. There will prizes,contests and awards offered during and after the supper. This is where you can meet up with many of the members from the snowandmud.com and put a face to the name of the the Revelstoke Snowmobile club members in attendance. (ticket info below)
- No hillclimbs, races (or any other events) are sanctioned or supported by snowandmud.com other than a group photo while this event is taking place.
- There may be a special offer on 3 day Trail Pass for the people attending this event. Price to be confirmed.
- There will be a T-Shirt made available to show that you attended Mountain Mania 3 event. This will only be available to those who pre-order them at that time. Pre-order will take place in early January
Last year MM03 in McBride was a huge hit, even though the weather didn't co-operate everyone left happy and the banquet was incredible. It was nice to put faces to the names and have time to chat with people in person. We have a maximum capacity in the hall so when the tickets go on sale, please get them ordered right away, lets fill the place :d:beer:.

Remember to book your hotel soon as there will be a lack of space available as more and more members purchase tickets (and don't forget that other sledders, skiers and Olympic people are booking rooms now as well in Revy).

We are looking for event sponsors as well and will have area's for sponsors to display there stuff.

Keep an eye on this thread, we will be updating as we have more information. Just waiting for the tickets to arrive so I can put them on paypal. There will be several ways to get them if you don't wish to use paypal.

Ron:d

Last edited:
  • Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

Well Mountain Mania's not far away, just over a month, I have just a few loose ends to button up and the tickets will be available. I will be updating this thread often now and have opened it to all to discuss. When the tickets arrive I will put them online, there will be several ways to get them as well, not just paypal.

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

Tickets will go on Sale on MONDAY January 4, for $30.00, you can order them through the website, same as last year.

Thunderstruck will be there with at least 10 riders including Jim Phelan

The tickets are for the Dinner and Banquet at the Community Center, Dont miss it!

The Banquet is Jan 23,2010 in the evening after a great day of riding in Revy.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

so is everyone ready to PAARRRTTAAAYYYY!!!! the big ride is only 10 sleeps away.... whos coming out????? Revy is getting pounded with snow right now and is suposed to snow all week,,, its going to be deeeeep..

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Yep, its just around the corner. Lots of good peeps, great prizes, and Team Thunderstruck is heading up from the other side of the border. Theres quite a few of them heading up as well. You'll have to get some tickets and join the Party. There is hotels left too, if you can't find one PM me.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, so i just got some tickets to mountain mania 2010 in REVY!!!

pm me for tickets as iam allready getting phone calls for them and there going fast!!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE A WICKED TIME!!!! GET YOUR TICTETS BEFORE THEY ARE ALL GONE!!!!!!

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, so i just got some tickets to mountain mania 2010 in REVY!!!

pm me for tickets as iam allready getting phone calls for them and there going fast!!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE A WICKED TIME!!!! GET YOUR TICTETS BEFORE THEY ARE ALL GONE!!!!!!

Are you bringing some tix to the Calgary Suds night Thursday?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I have tickets for edmonton and area as well.......

Sherwood park petro- canada certigard station

780 464 6000 ask for ric

#10, 1020 sherwood drive, sherwood park

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys yeah ill stop by with some tickets at the calgary night tomorrow night. I cant stay for very long as i have an appointment later that night.

7309 flint road se calgary. Bowcycle south is where iam at.

GRD

Reaction score
IF YOUR HEADING OUT THURSDAY NIGHT? ISNT THE SUDS NIGHT THEN?
IF YOU HAVE TO PM ME AND ILL GIVE YOU MY CELL AND WE CAN MEET SOMEWHERE IN CALGARY?:beer:

Suds night is tomorrow... I think they mean heading out next Thursday...

Top Bottom