moose

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since I can’t put a fence around my property might look at a electric fence around my garden area turn it up to 24 volts see if that turn them away might try the frozen paint balls, wonder what the queer would say if I nailed him with frozen paint ball

Make sure you use the correct colours for across the rd .

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They like fruit trees big time as well . So other flavour favourites as well . Lol
I had to move my apple trees as they would come and eat them down to nothing .
Yes, i have apples, pears, plums, raspberries, haskaps, gooseberries and saskatoons. They really munched on the saskatoons this winter.

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used my bow with blunts to scare off a cow and 2 calves, shot her in the chest at 40 yards and never saw her again. 10 minutes before this alleged shooting she would have stomped me to death if I didn't have my 4 legged buddy beside me at 4:30 in the morning.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From a game warden - “ the deterrent must be greater than the attraction” politically correct speaking :cool:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Since I can’t put a fence around my property might look at a electric fence around my garden area turn it up to 24 volts see if that turn them away might try the frozen paint balls, wonder what the queer would say if I nailed him with frozen paint ball
I used electric fence in Elkford for years. Works well for deer and any critter larger than the lowest strand. The fibreglass rods really aren't long enough so I used wood stakes and put the insulators on them. 4-5' would do the trick.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

just don't forget it's on when you've got a hankering for a garden fresh carrot while drinking "Baja Rosa" and singing "Sweet Caroline"

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tyler every time I hear that song i can’t stop laughing that’s one party i will never forget neither will Glen

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Need trail cam footage of them moose testing the fence

Top Bottom