Millennials.......

Chronic Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is one Fawked up world to raise little kids in these days. The more I actually think of it, it kinda depresses me. The problems and debt we're leaving to them just isn't fair to them. They're little kids, they currently have no say in the card they're dealt. But they'll have to deal with it. Can't seem to do chit without the thought of lawsuit threats and offending people. You never really hear of really big families these days either. Raising kids now is way more work for the parents now than it was 30 years ago, seems it's the parents job to entertain the kids instead of them entertaining themselves like we did. Raising kids nowadays is also tons more expensive, everything in my opinion has gotten out of hand cost wise. I highly commend my parents for raising 5 of us, and doing a damn fine job doing it. I'm grateful for having old school values and opinions and ways of doing things daily, I am the boss of everything under my roof, and when I'm gone the wife's the boss, and my 2 boys damn well know it! Watching my friends raise their kids is down right fawking painful. All the kids appear to be the bosses, and the parents or my friends just deal with it and give in to them. It truly saddens me.....

Last edited:

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lawn darts haha the good old days!. When we were growing up my brother fired one way up in the trees and nobody knew where it went until it came down on my other brothers head. Lots of blood and stitches but he still turned out OK.

Don't forget about Klackers...how many kids were hurt by those :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTB5tsHkCj4

Last edited:

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
12912781_736018489873549_420869617_n.jpg

Top Bottom