Midsize 570 Rangers - How are they

indyguy

Reaction score
Mulling on buying the midsize 570 Ranger. For what I do and where I go I like the idea of the narrower midsize ranger. For the peeps who own them - do you like them? Are they reliable? Whats the pros and cons? Thanx for the input in advance.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my neighbour has one and loves it. I think it is 2 years old and no issues from what he told me. I have the 800 and sometimes wish I had the smaller footprint like the 570.

Mulling on buying the midsize 570 Ranger. For what I do and where I go I like the idea of the narrower midsize ranger. For the peeps who own them - do you like them? Are they reliable? Whats the pros and cons? Thanx for the input in advance.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never had the 570 but I did have the 500. Great machine it went everywhere, being a bit narrow you could fit through tighter trails. does the 570 have the front struts? that was the only part I didn't like was the struts made it ride a bit stiff in the front. You can fit 3 people in them but its tight!

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from everything ive read on them and a person i know rides one.
they are basically the 800's replacement , smaller motor and darn near the same HP range.
ive driven 800 rzrs and they are no slouch either so that says something really.

cant be too bad if your not looking for super hp.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not many comments so I will, not the ranger though but the 570 rzr. The 570 keeps up to the 800 rzr up to about 50miles an hour so this engine has power. But the rzr's air intake and filtration is crappy, so really check over the ranger to make sure it does not have the same problem. The 570 engines are getting dusted out with less than 500k on them. Of coarse Polaris is blaming the user for not doing the proper pre checks before riding. So if there is a used ranger setting in the yard pull the filter out and see if dust is sitting in the carb boot. And give Polaris a shot about their poor air intakes. I like the narrow stance though the 570 rzr is an awesome machine and I think the engine would last without the dust coming through.

Last edited:
Top Bottom