Meteor

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
That is awesome footage I'm assuming that camera is looking west, cause I think that is the hwy on the right, from the shadow it is still moving SE from there

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i live south of lloyd and my house was shakin...scared the crap outta me and dad...everything was bright out...i was thinking i died or something haha...yea i have heard alot of people say near manituo lake...i guess if a hit a big rock sleddin this winter i can say i found were it landed HAHA

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I could probably get you within a couple of miles of where it (or part if it) may be.
What I saw disintegrated before it hit the ground and was roughly 50 meters away from the highway....bright does not describe it.

Last edited:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard today that from sonic recordings they estimate it to have been approx10 tons when it entered our atmosphere.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I could probably get you within a couple of miles of where it (or part if it) may be.
What I saw disintegrated before it hit the ground and was roughly 50 meters away from the highway....bright does not describe it.

C'mon bunny lets go I'm driving we'll split the 10G.......60/40...gas is expensive :rolleyes:

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Within a couple miles. Are you sure? I heard a lady said it landed just over the hill behind Blueridge.:d

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
As of today in the Journal they haven't found anything.
I saw something and it may have been a splinter of the original but I (wife included) saw it.
Actually I was hoping for aliens so I could pick their brains on a better power plant for my sleds...lol...
Within a couple miles. Are you sure? I heard a lady said it landed just over the hill behind Blueridge.:d

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They will tell you 4 stroke!!:d They landed in Japan 6 years ago and told Mr. Yamaha that!!:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
The discovery channel said it was about 10 tons when it entered the atmosphere and about the size of a small desk when it hit the earth.........they "listened" to it through their "sound" telescopes, and figure they have a triangulation of the main impact search area of about 20 square miles.....

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They found a chunk south of lone rock sask which is approx 20 miles s of Lloydminster

there has acctually been a few chunks found...one guy i know has found a few chunks and my dads friend has a chunk and he felt...he said it is very heavy for something the size of a hockey puck...little biggar

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anybody have any pics of these chunks? i would really like to see them.

Top Bottom