Good Old days.....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I was strolling thru the graveyard and found this little Gem.....

Dragonlady

Get it off your chest.............

Lurkers suck along with closet dwellers and two faced people whodont know which crowd to hand with.

GlacierMountain Lodge

Originally Posted by dragonlady
Lurkers suck along with closet dwellers and two faced people whodont know which crowd to hand with.

I am just scared of all of you...As I have thin skin.....

Dragonlady

Originally Posted by glacier mt lodge
I am just scared of all of you...As I have thin skin.....
ok .well down the hall to the right theres a door ..open it andsay welcome to the rest of the thin skins.

(ps, they used to be here, but now lurk at night when we are gone lol)

2manykids

Hey now i am an addmitted lurker, not 2 faced tho. Idont wanna hang in a crowd, never been one for gangs tho i have been know toassociate with one. I think my feelers are now hurt. Damn now my coffee is coldfrom the tears that have fallen into it.

Glacier Mountain Lodge

ok .well down the hall to the right theres a door ..open it andsay welcome to the rest of the thin skins.

(ps, they used to be here, but now lurk at night when we are gone lol)

NO ThANKS!!!!

Jbb

Re: Get it off your chest.............

i missed you dl! cant we just be friends! all i wanna do is fitin! lmfao!!!!!

Dragonlady

Originally Posted by 2manykids
Hey now i am an addmitted lurker, not 2 faced tho. Idont wanna hang in a crowd, never been one for gangs tho i have been know toassociate with one. I think my feelers are now hurt. Damn now my coffee is coldfrom the tears that have fallen into it.
Dont worry, your not one of them. lol.

People dont assume the worse,
its only a handful of peeps that statement is for.

deep down, the few peeps its to do with they know. This is kinda my dig, forkicks cause my morning at 7am was borrrring. lol.
I dunno.
Plus I think bogger missed the Im pizzed off thread so..its back.

But it does make me laugh at the ones that say one thing here and go to privaterooms and say another or be there in fact. lolololol.

Then say another thing elsewhere, just makes me laugh at them thats all. So forthe 6 or so of the peeps that stand by their words heres a beer.

Lets not forget I can read. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragonlady

Originally Posted by jbb
i missed you dl! cant we just be friends! all i wanna do is fitin! lmfao!!!!!
Ya right, like you want to be myfriend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
You just like laughing at me and calling me names behind my back.

You better watch it. I may be in your group for golfing............... lolololol.ololololol

Bubba
Exactly! That was the stuff that set me off! I can't stand 2 facedpeople. If you don't like me tell me, but don't say you do then in other spotstalk chit about me! Im pretty strait forward , If I like you I will give you ahard time and joke with you. If I don't ill leave you alone and not come arounduntil you step on me and then its game on.

Polcatmandoo

hilarioushow self centered some people are to think that we're all in the private threadtalkin about them.

Bogger

Originally Posted by polcatamadoo
hilarioushow self centered some people are to think that we're all in the private threadtalkin about them.

Almost as hilarious as the fact you need a private thread....

Dragonlady

YEP!!!!

Just as hilarious how self centered people ASSUME its always about them.LOL

bahhwhababwhaababahwhab ababbabababaaa

Polcatmandoo

ha hayou guys are just to quick for me

Snorider
Originally Posted by Bogger Almost as hilarious asthe fact you need a private thread....
Question here

Isn't the cage in sorts a "private" section? so the whiny chits would calm down?

94fordguy
Dont worry, your not one of them. lol.

People dont assume the worse,
its only a handful of peeps that statement is for.

deep down, the few peeps its to do with they know. This is kinda my dig, forkicks cause my morning at 7am was borrrring. lol.
I dunno.
Plus I think bogger missed the Im pizzed off thread so..its back.

But it does make me laugh at the ones that say one thing here and go to privaterooms and say another or be there in fact. lolololol.

Then say another thing elsewhere, just makes me laugh at them thats all. So forthe 6 or so of the peeps that stand by their words heres a beer.

Lets not forget I can read. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will say I do feel like I am caught between choosing my friends and that isnot something I like to do. As I have stated on many occasions, I feel myfriends are very important to me and don't want to do anything to alienateanybody if I can help it.
A lurker as of late, perhaps, I have been looking around a lot, trying to keepmy eye on what is going on, but 2-faced, for me personally, I don't think I am,and I try my best not to be. I still have respect for many of the people onhere, even if I have not posted with them lately. Many of the people who reallyknow me, would say that I am too serious, and need to relax a bit, but thosesame people also will confirm that I have said almost nothing bad about thepeople on here, whether I choose to post with you or not. We are all differentand we all need our own space, and deserve respect for our own views. If wecannot respect each other for our differences, we have nothing.

I have not been happy with the way things have been going on herelately, and I have not hidden my dissatisfaction, I have gone out of my way tolet people know my feelings of everything, If I see something that I considerout of line, you can be assured that I will confront you about it, I am not afighter, but I will hold my ground if I feel there is a need.

I know I perhaps was not very clear just now, and this didn't come out quite asgood as I hoped it would, but perhaps this will clarify my position just a bit.There are many of you here, whether you realize it or not, whom I still dorespect, I hope I have not burned too many bridges, and the many of you who doknow me, will know that that is an honest statement.

Seth

Polcatmandoo

Rep to DL andBogger

Bogger

Originally Posted by Snorider
Question here
Isn't the cage in sorts a "private" section? so the whiny chits would calm down?

The CAGE is not a private section in the same sense....The cage'spurpose is to shelter the new members from the lude/crude/abusive banter whichmany of us find entertaining and choose to take part in...It is in the bestinterest of S&M to keep a lot of our shananigans "Caged"...thisway It lends itself as a useful informational tool for those who seek nothingmore....And for those of us with no life we can carry on an entertainingexistance among our imaginary freinds.....

Bogger

Fordy....far as the US and THEM thing goes personally I do nothingto promote this....I treat everyone equally be it bad or good...The developmentof a "private section" serves nothing more but to alienate themembers involved (in my opinion)....Personally I could give a chit but befawked if I'm gonna go post in an area not available to all "active socialmembers" AKA those of us in the cage. Dosen't bother me that others do butthey must understand that by doing so other vocal members on here are going touse the provided material as props in this chitshow we call the cage.

Said it before and I'll say it again....It's the internet people take it with agrain of salt...I look forward to meeting all members and any one who does notwant to meet me based on the "internet me" then piss on ya, probablynot worth my time anyhow

Bogger
Originally Posted by Snorider

lol

Your imaginary freind is probably right

94fordguy
Originally Posted by Bogger
Fordy....far as the US and THEM thing goes personally I do nothingto promote this....I treat everyone equally be it bad or good...The developmentof a "private section" serves nothing more but to alienate themembers involved (in my opinion)....Personally I could give a chit but befawked if I'm gonna go post in an area not available to all "active socialmembers" AKA those of us in the cage. Dosen't bother me that others do butthey must understand that by doing so other vocal members on here are going touse the provided material as props in this chitshow we call the cage.

Said it before and I'll say it again....It's the internet people take it with agrain of salt...I look forward to meeting all members and any one who does notwant to meet me based on the "internet me" then piss on ya, probablynot worth my time anyhow

Very well said Bog

I would like to think I have friends on both "sides" and that is whyI post in both areas, but I do agree very much with your comments above, Ithink you're spot on.

Dragonlady

Im glad you got that off you chest..
It feel good don't it. Well thats what the thread is for. And Im glad to seeyou venting where needed. I mearly woke up this morning made threecomments.......................................... .......?????

Whats you all fussing about?

Think outside of the box here..................

Bogger

I'm alwaysthinking outside the box.....about how to get inside the box..

IMSICK
Rep to DL and Bogger

why so stupid???

Polcatmandoo
Originally Posted by IMSICK
why so stupid???

becauseunlike yours their responses were witty and humorous and I can take a littleshit and abuse without getting all pissy.

IMSICK
becauseunlike yours their responses were witty and humorous and I can take a littleshit and abuse without getting all pissy.
thats the best you can do?
better go back and hide in private and practice up a little.... OH, I see youalready did!!!

hahahaha...... I feel so left out!!!!

Quadtrash 668

I'd like to get all of the BS, and reading between thelines....off my chest.

Bubba700

All I have to say too you is don't beat around the bush, if youdon't like me, IMSICK, JBB step up and say it. Might find out that we wouldrespect you instead of thinking you are a ego stroking sheep

Jbb to 94fordguy

but you picked sides, when you created a pt and only let who youwanted in! i seen your name on the first post! but hey! do what makes you feelgood!

Polcatmandoo
thats the best you can do?
better go back and hide in private and practice up a little.... OH, I see youalready did!!!
hahahaha...... I feel so left out!!!!

ha ha once again you're to quick for me

Babba700 to 94fordguy

Seth, never have or do have a problem with you bud

IMSICK
ha haonce again you're to quick for me

wow..... thatsall I got!!
you not get permission to yap yet?

Jbb
Originally Posted by bubba700
All I have to say too you is don't beat around the bush, if youdon't like me, IMSICK, JBB step up and say it. Might find out that we wouldrespect you instead of thinking you are a ego stroking sheep

apparentlysick and i are fags! or so polesucker says!
at least idont hide in shadows! i say it where everyone can see it!

Bubba700

and that is where many issues have started, guys say one thingcause they don't think it will get out , then when it does, they back peddleand claim that they would never say those things.

Quadtrash 668

If I have said anything to offend anyone here. Then I appologize.It was not my intentions to offend.

M7Man

Originally Posted by jbb but you pickedsides, when you created a pt and only let who you wanted in! i seen your nameon the first post! but hey! do what makes you feel good
…………………..aintthat the truth....
Bogger
Sometimes it's just more fawking gratifyiing to pick onmyself...at least then I know if I try to kick my own ass for taking internetbanter seriously I'll be able to put ap a respectable fight....Bwahahahahah

Yer all fawkers...wouldn't be a proper chitshow without yous....funny thoughseems the loss of those in witness protection has not made the max any lessentertaining

Jbb
Originally Posted by M7 Man
aint that the truth....
hey! some ppl need a shelter! power to them

Bogger
Originally Posted by Quadtrash 668
If I have said anything to offend anyone here. Then I appologize.It was not my intentions to offend.

I hit thelittle red triangle on you...azzhat your RK's problem now...Bwahahahaha

IMSICK

Originally Posted by Quadtrash 668

nope......quit being forgiving. There are those who thrive on taking advantage of that!!!

Bogger
nope...... quit being forgiving. There are those who thrive ontaking advantage of that!!!

Sorry....mybad....

IMSICK
I hit thelittle red triangle on you...azzhat your RK's problem now...Bwahahahaha

see what Imean??
Bogger is the alpha goat and shows dominance by peeing on himself and pickingon those who back down prior to conflict!!!!!

Jbb
nope...... quit being forgiving. There are those who thrive ontaking advantage of that!!!

you better not try and take advantage of me! its a long way homefrom cooke! Lol

Bubba700
Sorry....mybad....

You need to stop picking on people ya azzhat

Quadtrash 668

Fair enough.........

Bogger
see what I mean??
Bogger is the alpha goat and shows dominance by peeing on himself and pickingon those who back down prior to conflict!!!!!

you told meyou liked that quality in me while stroking my azzhair...let me guess the wholeline about me being a rockstar and making JBB's performance equal to that of acoked out rodie was probably a lie as well.....

Quadtrash 668
I hit thelittle red triangle on you...azzhat your RK's problem now...Bwahahahaha OHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh.....................

The red triangle, in your box as well.....................

Bogger
Originally Posted by jbb
your one funny fawker! i lmfao when you post! hope to ride with yain cooke!

I'm there....just gotta convince the wife I need an M8 to make itworth my time.....not sure the 670x can keep pace, and it dosen't have a beerrack....the M8 will

Jbb
you told meyou liked that quality in me while stroking my azzhair...let me guess the wholeline about me being a rockstar and making JBB's performance equal to that of acoked out rodie was probably a lie as well.....

lmao! ya sick fawk!

IMSICK
I'm there....just gotta convince the wife I need an M8 to make itworth my time.....not sure the 670x can keep pace, and it dosen't have a beerrack....the M8 will

hmmm... your last name aint Sangster is it????
hahahaha.... sorry Chad....

Polcatmandoo
Originally Posted by bubba700

well bubba I tried being yours and Rays friends months ago andquickly realized that you weren't interested.that was fine can't be everybodysfriend.didn't dislike you guys for it and still said hello even if I didn't geta response most of the time.and when the bs with jc and mm started I stayed outof it and tried to keep an open mind but over the past weeks reading the meanposts and harrassment they were recieving I couldn't help but lose respect foryou guys.do I think you care or want my respect no, probably about the same asI care about having yours.I think the private thread was a great idea, you guysdon't have to read the leg humpin, rep whoring or genuine friendship posts thatyou hate so much.that is what you wanted isn't it.so if you're still not sureabout the obvious, no i don't like you, sick or jbb

IMSICK ………….now i'm reallyhurt....... what am I gonna do?
Bogger
now i'm really hurt....... what am I gonna do?

Probably a fatchick.....

IMSICK
Probably afat chick.....

do i have permission.... or do I have to post 10 rep and 5 friendposts first?????????

jbb
well bubba I tried being yours and Raysfriends months ago and quickly realized that you weren't interested.that wasfine can't be everybodys friend.didn't dislike you guys for it and still saidhello even if I didn't get a response most of the time.and when the bs with jcand mm started I stayed out of it and tried to keep an open mind but over thepast weeks reading the mean posts and harrassment they were recieving Icouldn't help but lose respect for you guys.do I think you care or want myrespect no, probably about the same as I care about having yours.I think theprivate thread was a great idea, you guys don't have to read the leg humpin,rep whoring or genuine friendship posts that you hate so much.that is what youwanted isn't it.so if you're still not sure about the obvious, no i don't likeyou, sick or jbb

for one! you dont havea clue what happened at revy or the reason why jc and matt pissed me off! thereyour friends. cool! thats your choice. as for disliking you? never had a badthing to say about you! but when i see you callin me and sick fags! man up andsay it to me! dont be a puzzy and say it in the pt! and if you wanna know! jcand matt almost cost hundo a divorice! is that cool! hell no. but like i said.you dont have the whole story.

IMSICK
Originally Posted by Tsnow
Geez.. chit.. I guess I missed alot....
Hello...

pretty simple T.

polesucker wanted to blow ray & brad but they turned him down. Then theywouldn't talk to him and now he dislikes me and ray because woods and stripetold him too but seems to still have a thing for bubba!!!!

pretty much sums it up!!!!

Bogger
do i have permission.... or do I have to post 10 rep and 5 friendposts first?????????

Only if she's thedaughter of one of our witness protection freinds.....

Jbb
Originally Posted by M7 Man
x2 no longer considered friends in my books!!!

hey! im not here totell anyone who to be friends with! you like them! cool. i lost all respect forthem, thats my choice, and im sure matt and jc dont like me to much either, sobe it! am i going to lose any sleep over it? hell no. i asked matt to clear theair and tell his side, but he choosed not to.

RKnight……

Here, I decided to clean this section up a bit, and closed a bunchof threads and moved them to the post graveyard. Never meant to upset anyonedoing so, just getting tired of some of the threads that were going on aboutnothing at all or complaining about someone or something.

Bogger
Originally Posted by rknight111
Here, I decided to clean this section up a bit, and closed a bunchof threads and moved them to the post graveyard. Never meant to upset anyonedoing so, just getting tired of some of the threads that were going on aboutnothing at all or complaining about someone or something.

All in the name of entertainment RK..... ..DL's a stand up chick

Sledderdoc
All in the name of entertainment RK..... ..DL's a stand up chick
Where does she stand most of the time???

Bogger

Hey...What thefawk......who edited my post????? I'm being censored, that was good chit youcan't make this stuff up

Doc...apparently she usually stands as far away from you aspossible....Bwahahaha

Dragonlady
Originally Posted by rknight111

I broke it down .so we could understand.

Here...= bahawahbaaa

I decide to clean this section up..= (Stirring)

Close a bunch of threads and move to graveyard..= feelers are hurt

Never meant to upset anyone doing so..= (ass kissing)

just getting tired of some of the threads going on .=: (crying)

or nothing at all.= (confusion)

Or complaining about someone or something.= (ptt ass kissing)

Snotterite

Mods Gone Wild
Mods to theGreen Room

Bogger
Originally Posted by sledderdoc
Thanks DL ! Now I understand .... it was all so confusing for mebefore, I thought we were all just in this for the opportunity to get you inthe sack!! :

You just saidwhat many think but were affraid to say...

Sledderdoc
You just said what many think but were affraid to say...
Geez I hate to admit it but you are good!!

Sledderdoc
I just want to say sorry for my last comment it was rude of me forbeing a mod
I'm sure your comments were received in the spirit in which youintended!

Bogger

Originally Posted by Twisted Boost
Bogger is a funny fugger.........
Booster firstmeets his wife.............

Bogger
That used to be my avitar before .lolololol
I knowDL....I've been stalking you for a very long time.....lol

Eastcapeangler

You make me smile DL... I'll bet you wouldn't have a problem goinup against a bunch of guys in a fart for fart matchup around a campfire

2manykids
Originally Posted by Eastcapeangler
You make me smile DL... I'll bet you wouldn't have a problem goinup against a bunch of guys in a fart for fart matchup around a campfire

Tell me there is a typo there

Eastcapeangler
Originally Posted by 2manykids
Tell me there is a typo there

No typo.. She drinks Corona, nasty stuff. Pacifico is much better.

Dragonlady
Originally Posted by Eastcapeangler

hum Fart match NOPE SORRY thats not me. But This Russian.... Iknow can drink you under the table any day. I grew up on moonshine. lol

merrow grrr merrow lollolllolol

Bogger

This was a fun thread, ahhhh good times, yes good times......I'llbump it...

I will conform..............

Top Bottom