Meet the Betties

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both decal kits where by Marc of Spiralus Designs in Calgary. I took the Polaris up to him to put on and I had the Cat stuff sent to T&T Power Sports in Bonnyville and his guy installed it. Marc is amazing to work with!!!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's my Polaris and her new look!!! Spiralus Designs in Calgary

Attachments

• new front end.jpg
    new front end.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 160
  • T&T.jpg
    T&T.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 158
  • new look.jpg
    new look.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 158

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok... funniest thing happend, well, I see the humor in it now... not so much at the time.
I smoked a tree, that vid is in the "just about anything goes section".. so I was hurting quite a bit.
First of all, my knee was hurting alot, swelling, the whole bit. So we stopped riding so I could ice it, while Kev and Darren ate. Suddenly a freakin Moose a saurus decides that he doesn't like us... I have my pants down so I can ice my knee, all I could think to myself was... OK... this is freakin great......first I smoke a tree, (had one little almost over the handle bars incident in between) Then I get attacked by a Moose a saur.. Are you kidding me!!!!! I scrambled to get dressed, we carried on our way. My knee and shoulders were very sore at this point... aching, giving out... but we kept on Trucking......
It came time for me to do the old hang onto your bumper so you can pee thing..... Now, I'm a person who is very very very private about where I pee. I don't want anyone even hearing me, but I was too sore to go anywhere. Grabbed onto my bumper, and after like 5 minutes of wrestling with an aching knee trying to get into peeing position, I make it!!! Phew!!!! I won that battle..... Ya... not so fast.... I had to get up.... which I couldn't... I had absolutely no strength in my knees I couldn't move my arms, all I could do was sit and Laugh/cry...... Kev Looked over... NOOOOOOOOO I yelled Don't look at me!!!!!!!! Cry/laugh in hysterics now..... I was almost to the point where I was going to ask him to pick me up out of the snow which was freezing my butt and my fun parts. In a state of complete humiliation and pizzed offed ness I FINALLY got up!!! was quite an ordeal.....!!! Luckily I'm with a man who has a great sense of humor!

Trish3.jpg

Trish4.jpg

Trish6.jpg

Last edited:

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score
Ok, that's a crazy day! WOW!!!

And sorry to giggle at your pain, but the pee story is just toooo much! :p

Hope the knee heals quickly. :beer:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, that's a crazy day! WOW!!!

And sorry to giggle at your pain, but the pee story is just toooo much! :p

Hope the knee heals quickly. :beer:

Hee hee! Thanks B!! I think I'll be good to go for a ride tomorrow.. Swelling is down, and we've got lots of fresh....

Arnica Cream and Ice baby!! woo hooo.... and Peppermint and Birch Essential oils.. and Wine for my bruised pride...;)

Top Bottom