When you meet a stranger on the internet...

MuskokaGirl

Reaction score
Despite all the lectures I have given my tween-aged daughter about Internet safety, I managed to completely blow all of my own rules and met up with a few complete strangers for a fun filled weekend of sledding, heckling, and mini-eggs. We had a wonderful few days exploring Valemount (Allen, Holy Grail and Westridge) with Scotts, Krista, Skinnybitch, Patrick, husband Jeremy8, and my brother Dan. I can't say "thank you" enough for the tour guide, hospitality and overall just good memories... Here's a few bazillion pics of our adventures:

Pictures 1 through 4: taken on top of the Holy Grail... an amazing 360 view that just reaffirmed why we do what we do and go where we go!
1. Brother Dan
2. Skinny
3. Patrick
4. Scotts

5. Isn't it amazing that such a tiny little plant can survive against all odds on the top of a desolate wind-swept mountain? (Yes, little things amuse me :rolleyes:)
6. A little 'ol line Scotts picked on Westridge, whereupon he retrieved some kick-azz rocks for my little girls to admire back home (they actually think there is gold in them :d)
7. We climbed to the top of the world on Westridge... and I will admit that my gangly knees were just a shaking up there. Breathtaking and bloody spooky up there!!

See, I am a little nervous meeting people online...and I do not have much friends that could meet them with me...what could I do...

Top Bottom