When you meet a stranger on the internet...

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As long as you arent a double agent sleeping with the enemy. Hmmmm.... come to think of it, I'm not sure you can be trusted :p

I sleep with one eye open around her. lol. all alleginace`s are gone when it comes to powder.

Actually, your likely right,id just lead you two off a cliff then go back and have all the cinnimon buns and minni eggs for myself

That can only be done once though....what happens when you run out of buns and eggs...huh???? :confused:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damit!!!! out smarted again. Iam a man, you should know we never think about step two of a plan.

Well... I'd leave you directions on how to get some more, or instructions on how to make em, but you'd still be screwed by your chromosomal inabilities...

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you should have a guide.:d:d

Would love to have a guide again......

I sleep with one eye open around her. lol. all alleginace`s are gone when it comes to powder.

Actually, your likely right,id just lead you two off a cliff then go back and have all the cinnimon buns and minni eggs for myself

....just preferably one that does not lead us all off of a cliff......although I did have to wonder a few times last trip...:eek::d

Well... I'd leave you directions on how to get some more, or instructions on how to make em, but you'd still be screwed by your chromosomal inabilities...

Ya...what she said!! :p

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would love to have a guide again......

Ditto...

....just preferably one that does not lead us all off of a cliff......although I did have to wonder a few times last trip...:eek::d

Scott: "Just go between these two trees here and drop in... you will only think you are dying for a second..."

Meanwhile, random strangers arrive and inform us that "if you drop in there, you will never get out" and "there is an easier way in over there..."

Lara: "Okay!... Vroom!" (starts sled and does as she is told)

Me: (Following blindly, I see Lara's brakelight disappear and listen carefully for signs of life, screams or both. Nothing... Nothing... Nothing....)

"Wonderful, the drop is so big I can't hear her sled or her screams. Awesome!"

"Oh well, here goes nothing" (releases brake and edges into the nothingness...) "Holy fack, holy fack, holy fack!!!"

It was then that I wondered just how far Scott would go to keep the mini eggs all to himself... Only someone with a head that big could come up with a plan so monumentally evil!! :eek:

PS- This is a TRUE story.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet pics mamma...looks like you were rocking that M :cool:

I'm not gonna ask if ya got any Betties vid....but you know I'm wondering :eek:
Looks like some of you in there! :wtg:

We did a tiny bit of filming with my husband, but OMG 8 seconds of awesomeness seems like a really long time... Got a little footage but not what we had hoped. Another trip is already in the works, so do not despair :d

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well... but you'd still be screwed by your chromosomal inabilities...

.. Only someone with a head that big could come up with a plan so monumentally evil!! :eek:

PS- This is a TRUE story.[/QUOTE

HOLY COW:eek: Push down the kick stand on your broomstick and step on off there orphan annie. Maybe your estrogen inept mind has caused you to see things differently than those of us fortunate enough to posess the Y chromosome.Although my head may block cell service in certain areas, iam perfectly capable of making awesome cinnamon buns and hunting down my own easter treats, my supersized cranium houses a massive intellect that allows me to trick others into doing it for me.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
.. Only someone with a head that big could come up with a plan so monumentally evil!! :eek:

PS- This is a TRUE story.[/QUOTE

HOLY COW:eek: Push down the kick stand on your broomstick and step on off there orphan annie. Maybe your estrogen inept mind has caused you to see things differently than those of us fortunate enough to posess the Y chromosome.Although my head may block cell service in certain areas, iam perfectly capable of making awesome cinnamon buns and hunting down my own easter treats, my supersized cranium houses a massive intellect that allows me to trick others into doing it for me.

Settle down cowboy! Holy Fawrk... kinda got you going there :eek::realmad:

I was just telling a true story. I wasn't saying I didn't admire your capacity for overcoming your chromosomal handicaps. You've learned to work with the limited resources you were given, and I admire you for that ... Bahahahahaha!!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait a minute, i dont cave that easy, Listen you carrot topped broomstick.Just because i gave you the handivan tour of the mountains this time around dont expect me to go easy on you in april.Better start on the pre op hormones now so you can ride with the big boys.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait a minute, i dont cave that easy, Listen you carrot topped broomstick.Just because i gave you the handivan tour of the mountains this time around dont expect me to go easy on you in april.Better start on the pre op hormones now so you can ride with the big boys.

Killing myself laughing- so glad you came back for more. As for April: looking forward to it!! Bring it on... One thing tho: let me know who this "big boy" is thats gonna take me touring- I'm iffy on riding with strangers ever since I met you ;)

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll know him when you see him, he's the guy that chooses the scrawney christmas tree, picks out the three legged dog at the pound, and takes the kids that rode the short bus in school on rides in the mountains........ that means you "Sofeno"

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll know him when you see him, he's the guy that chooses the scrawney christmas tree, picks out the three legged dog at the pound, and takes the kids that rode the short bus in school on rides in the mountains........ that means you "Sofeno"

Props for that last comeback... Krista helping you with these? :d And yes, you are a bit of a Charlie Brown :p

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Props for that last comeback... Krista helping you with these? :d And yes, you are a bit of a Charlie Brown :p

Charlie brown??? thats a mean thing to say, although us old people are annoying in grocery lineups and dangerous behind the wheel,we still have feelings you know............... raggity ann

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Charlie brown??? thats a mean thing to say, although us old people are annoying in grocery lineups and dangerous behind the wheel,we still have feelings you know............... raggity ann

I don't even know what just happened there! You suggested that you were my tour guide and that "said" guide had a propensity for ugly Christmas trees and three legged dogs. I assumed you were likening yourself to the ever-lovable Charlie Brown. I wasn't being mean. Really. Honestly. And then you just lambast me with your hard ass "skinny-red-head" characterizations. Seriously hurt here. Seriously. Ouch... :mad: Some people's children...

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice try, your brother told me you had you mercy removed in a swedish clinic seven years ago. dont try to sucker me in with you're "innocent me " ploy.........molly ringwold

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice try, your brother told me you had you mercy removed in a swedish clinic seven years ago. dont try to sucker me in with you're "innocent me " ploy.........molly ringwold

Dammit all to hell... you are smarter than you look :lol2:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stole these ones from the video camera- may be the only existing pictures of me and my precious kitty kat!! Don't be fooled though, I wasn't having any fun at all :nono:

wwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys have no idea how lucky you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can not wait to get out there!!!!!!!!! i have to stop logging on because i am ssssssssssoooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!! gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Top Bottom