When you meet a stranger on the internet...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
met and rode with quite a few good peeps from being here, summer and winter. proud to call 'em friends.....even Bogger.....:d

Why am I always the lowest commmon denominator???????????????????????

Don't answer that.........I get it.............:beer::beer::beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
For me it was more like getting in a f18 and blasting out of my comfort zone. iam all talk on here but not so good at meeting people in the real world. worked out good tho.

You could always join a bowling league........

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Westridge looks great. I have been to Allen, Clemina, Millage but never Westridge . Is it tough riding , easy riding , is the trail icy like Allen , long like Clemina. Is it a family area or extreme ? It looks varied

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scotts View Post
For me it was more like getting in a f18 and blasting out of my comfort zone. iam all talk on here but not so good at meeting people in the real world. worked out good tho.

Yah, we kinda liked you too :d My favorite had to be the "WAAAAH button"... Jer is installing one on my sled for my next "Just leave me here, I'll do it myself" temper tantrum :p

I am calling this the year of riding with S&M peeps; it has been an excellent year. Still more to come, Radium for Easter....

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah, we kinda liked you too :d My favorite had to be the "WAAAAH button"... Jer is installing one on my sled for my next "Just leave me here, I'll do it myself" temper tantrum :p

Somehow i even got splashed with the `do it myself tantrum......` haha. that high altitude must of brought the ginger estrogen to the boiling point.
I think the low point may have been the collision between the ice cream truck and the saurkraut van. poor girl.

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the comments! :) gives me confidence that i'll kick my own a$$ to meet some people when I get the chance.. like to be outgoing but end up shy in the beginning, and very uncertain/scared with the riding cause im always worried that i'll hold others up :S but we shall see.. hopefully i can meet some of the girls in some friendly riding environments and grow from there

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Somehow i even got splashed with the `do it myself tantrum......` haha. that high altitude must of brought the ginger estrogen to the boiling point.
I think the low point may have been the collision between the ice cream truck and the saurkraut van. poor girl.

Well, sometimes hauling my sled out all by myself is just the amount of frustration I need to propel my azz up the hill fueled by pure anger! I felt bad about the collision, but I sure did enjoy the mafia gangster she was in the restaurant that night :p Pure awesomeness....

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, sometimes hauling my sled out all by myself is just the amount of frustration I need to propel my azz up the hill fueled by pure anger! I felt bad about the collision, but I sure did enjoy the mafia gangster she was in the restaurant that night :p Pure awesomeness....

I also enjoyed the gangsta Krista, especially her "tussle" :paddle: with the jacket....which coincidentally occurred just minutes before the collision!:hmm:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha she`s reading over my shoulder, and says she is going to go gangster on anyone who brings it up again.

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love all the peeps I have met off the internet... hardly any of them have taken advantage of me :eek::d

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Westridge looks great. I have been to Allen, Clemina, Millage but never Westridge . Is it tough riding , easy riding , is the trail icy like Allen , long like Clemina. Is it a family area or extreme ? It looks varied

From the VARDA website:
Westridge also offers some extremely technical and advanced mountain riding. It is accessed from the lower loop via an undeveloped trail that is extremely technical and not recommended for anything but advanced riders. Once into the alpine, riders are greeted by enormous bowls, spectacular scenery and incredible snowfall. Contact the VARDA office for more info on this area

haha she`s reading over my shoulder, and says she is going to go gangster on anyone who brings it up again.

Oh chit!! :fear:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the VARDA website:
Westridge also offers some extremely technical and advanced mountain riding. It is accessed from the lower loop via an undeveloped trail that is extremely technical and not recommended for anything but advanced riders. Once into the alpine, riders are greeted by enormous bowls, spectacular scenery and incredible snowfall. Contact the VARDA office for more info on this area

BAHAHAHAHAHA! Good thing I never saw this before we went in there... my brain was already over-running my skills :eek:

Oh chit!! :fear:

Ummm... witness protection program for us ?!?!?. We can disappear into the mountains :rolleyes:

tumblina

Reaction score
Funny Thread. Headboard..... lmfao

Enjoyed the pics...especailly the M8 ones. Nice;).

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sleep with one eye open around her. lol. all alleginace`s are gone when it comes to powder.

Actually, your likely right,id just lead you two off a cliff then go back and have all the cinnimon buns and minni eggs for myself

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score
Despite all the lectures I have given my tween-aged daughter about Internet safety...

Those rules only apply to kids... ;)

I have met thousands of strangers from these sledding forums, many who I've shared some of my fondest of memories with....

:specool::Happy6::Cool9:

Top Bottom