Meet the Betties

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a little preview of some of the women hangin' it out for this amazing 'little' movie we have in the works ;)

Here's a few to get 'er started...I'm gonna go drum up some more :D

A few of the Betties from the forum gathered at the Ladies Ride in Revy...Jeepchic, Taminator, Sledgirl (super bettie supporter), skinnybitch, sledmamma (our fabulous photographer), and Mo Potato!

lr 003.jpg

Meet Rhonda from Alberta!
Elkford 013.jpg

Rhonda
lr 012.jpg

Last edited:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to meet you ;)

the sledding looks amazing ladies! cant wait for the movie to come out : )
one day if i listen to my bf enough i might ride like that haha

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great Pics ladies, you should be proud.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Looks like us men have alot of competition:lol2:
First and foremost be safe and have fun and it looks like you girls were:PDT_daz:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is this like the Batchelor??? I just get to pick a few that I like and go for a test drive??? just curious?

:pp.s. nice pics good job ladies:beer:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tam and the others for the great riding in Revy and Tam for the riding and lessons in Elkford....Cant wait for Aprils ride with you Tam and maybe I can get that dang interview done...without laughing through it....

Cheers Ladies and maybe we can all meet up for a DVD release party!!! oh ya
Rhonda (from Alberta)

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a good ride too :)...can't wait til I'm fixed up and can really start to rip it up with ya :D Next year...look out!!

Was going through the vid...got some footy.:wtg: Had ya workin' for it though eh?? Chitty the battery died and we couldn't do the interview...after all that practicing on the trail ;) LOL. Laughing through it is good :beer:

EDIT: THIS IS TAM...SIGNED IS AS 'THE MAN'...OOPS!!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, I'M MYSELF AGAIN...WHEW!!!

Did some shooting in Elkford while we were there for the Boondockers ride. Pulled a few shots from the footy of 'Bettie Rhonda'. Had her workin' her butt off that day! :D Ya did good girl!

Some sidehillin'...
20100320171323(1).jpg

20100320171530(1).jpg

Little lip here...little lip there...
20100320171203(1).jpg

20100320175805(1).jpg

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great pics Tam! n great riding Rhonda :) you ladies are sure givin the ladies of the sport one heck of a good image n name

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great pics Tam! n great riding Rhonda :) you ladies are sure givin the ladies of the sport one heck of a good image n name

Hell ya it was intense...for my 3rd year sledding....but if I want to ride with my man I gotta keep up...LOL

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hell ya it was intense...for my 3rd year sledding....but if I want to ride with my man I gotta keep up...LOL

With ya there girlfriend!! Next year it'll be year #4 for us...look out boyz, your girls are on a mission!! So many of the women riders are in their first few years of riding - it'll be great to show others what's possible when you put your mind and effort into it!

We'll get white6 out for a ride too, she's a Bettie in training! ;)

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I love it! Keep at er lol Soon enough he's gonna be chasing YOU up the mountainside :Cool9:

So many of the women riders are in their first few years of riding - it'll be great to show others what's possible when you put your mind and effort into it!

We'll get white6 out for a ride too, she's a Bettie in training!

:common001: That would be awesome! I'd be priviledged to get to go w/ you awesome chickas .. but your totally right, we will achieve what we are determined to do! :girlpower:

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That old leg humper may have to pick up his game, or he will be the one left behind! :trustme:

Don't worry Matt i'll be there with ya, sitting and snivelling... hoping the "betties" will come back for us. :chicken::chicken:

Top Bottom