Meet the Betties

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That old leg humper may have to pick up his game, or he will be the one left behind! :trustme:

Don't worry Matt i'll be there with ya, sitting and snivelling... hoping the "betties" will come back for us. :chicken::chicken:

It is getting close isnt it boyz........lol

He already chases me down the trail heads....soon will be up the mountains...lol

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That old leg humper may have to pick up his game, or he will be the one left behind! :trustme:

Don't worry Matt i'll be there with ya, sitting and snivelling... hoping the "betties" will come back for us. :chicken::chicken:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:..............:kissass:.............:kissass:............:kissass:..................:kissass:

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hell ya it was intense...for my 3rd year sledding....but if I want to ride with my man I gotta keep up...LOL
Nahhh keep going past him as he'll be stuck and or upside down. Come to think of it I've seen him stuck upside down.:d

mattmedic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nahhh keep going past him as he'll be stuck and or upside down. Come to think of it I've seen him stuck upside down.:d
hahahaa funny little fugger, if she keeps going the way she is, i'll have to pull a plug wire to be able to keep up...hahahaha, good on the ladies..:)

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahaa funny little fugger, if she keeps going the way she is, i'll have to pull a plug wire to be able to keep up...hahahaha, good on the ladies..:)

You see Polcat it's not being a kiss a** it's being supportive of our Very talented, highly skilled and incredibily sexy women that we are so lucky to have the privilege of spending our lives with!!! :girlpower:.....:wetpants:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You see Polcat it's not being a kiss a** it's being supportive of our Very talented, highly skilled and incredibily sexy women that we are so lucky to have the privilege of spending our lives with!!! :girlpower:.....:wetpants:

Are you hittin' the sauce after I go to bed again :confused::d

GRD

Reaction score
Some pics of piggy that I have.

sledding 2009 046.jpg

sledding 2009 063.jpg

sledding 2009 069.jpg

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's ABBY and SHELLEY chuckin' in Colorado!!! The Colo girls got to shoot with the Ten High guys...thanks guys!

Abby
Abby.jpg

Abby2.jpg

Shelley

Shelley.jpg

Shelley 2.jpg

Last edited:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy smokes, that's only about half of our Betties!!! :eek:

TEAM SLEDBETTIES ROCKS!!!!

MORE TO FOLLOW...STAY TUNED ;)

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my little betty and i will be in the sicamous revy area from march 27- april 5th if anyone wanted to hook up we can take turns doing video & snap shots just let me know great photos ladies

Attachments

• DSC_7406.jpg
    DSC_7406.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC_7408.jpg
    DSC_7408.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 208
  • me jump 1.jpg
    me jump 1.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 300

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my little betty and i will be in the sicamous revy area from march 27- april 5th ig anyone wantd to hook up we can take turns doing video & snap shots just let me know great photos ladies

Great pic Pinky! Love to have some shots of you and your little Bettie. Thanks for putting the offer out to shoot with other gals, we'll be riding the Golden area trying to hook up and do some pics and vid too! :)

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me on my hubbies 800 Assault.....I love this machine!!!!!!!! Might have to do some filming using his sled...hmmmm wonder what he will think....that he's snow checking a new sled...LOL

Attachments

• me on the Assault.jpg
    me on the Assault.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 205
Top Bottom