MCX 180 hp upgrade to 240 kit in magazine question

Mountainblue

Reaction score
This fall I was looking in a magazine and seen a company that was doing a upgrade for the Nytro for around $700.00 us. Does anyone know who this company is????

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This fall I was looking in a magazine and seen a company that was doing a upgrade for the Nytro for around $700.00 us. Does anyone know who this company is????

It would be interesting to know what exactly they do on this up grade for only $700 to get 240hp.
I have the 240hp setup and in comparison to a 180hp set up, it uses a larger turbo, 3 extra injectors, a head shim, an innercooler, adjustable boost valve and a fuel manager.

180hp setup are a very basic smaller turbo that works with the oem stuff, no extra injectors no head shim ect. and is limited and maxed at about 8lbs boost.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
You will never get at true 240 hp without an intercooler and larger injectors or extra injectors. Most 180 kits have too small of a turbo to produce over 200 hp especially at elevation.
Ideally you should also have a rising rate FPR and a larger pump too.
From what I see of the OFT kit, it will turn your 180 kit in to a 190-200 kit.
The Nytro fuel pump can not supply enough fuel for much more than 200 hp anyway.

Top Bottom