March 2014 Conditions

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes we had few hiccups with the 925,95 % of the time it worked,but we have traced down a wiring issue power to fuel pump had intermittent dead spot.... zip tie zero...wire zero...exhaust pipe - won.....lol... unfortunately some people experienced the 825...not the 925.... we will be back In McBride on the 4-5-6...:) with a 15 or two.... hunt us down.... ::))

T

I rode that 925, hope they figure it out I was disappointed in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
-4, light snow and no wind this morning. About four inches of snow on the hot tub overnight. Mountains are socked in right now. Looks good for this weekend.

Attachments

• 26032014 001.JPG
    26032014 001.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 462

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-4, light snow and no wind this morning. About four inches of snow on the hot tub overnight. Mountains are socked in right now. Looks good for this weekend.

Thanks for the udate, 5 of us will be hitting town to ride Friday and Saturday.

Last edited:

skidoo6100

Reaction score
Spent Tuesday am in Lucille, pm at Belle, then a quick run up Lucille Weds morning before heading home. The 6"-12" of fresh on Weds was nice, its awesome running up a perfectly groomed trail through 8" of fresh! It's not awesome seeing a group of riders a couple km's up the trail find there own way onto the trail, around the pay booth. Can you buy a membership in McBride?

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Spent Tuesday am in Lucille, pm at Belle, then a quick run up Lucille Weds morning before heading home. The 6"-12" of fresh on Weds was nice, its awesome running up a perfectly groomed trail through 8" of fresh! It's not awesome seeing a group of riders a couple km's up the trail find there own way onto the trail, around the pay booth. Can you buy a membership in McBride?

Correction of my previous post. It was not my intent to infer that EVERYONE taking the back way in to Lucille is doing so to avoid paying trail fees. Many of the local riders taking that route have purchased season's passes. It may look like they are avoiding the collection booth but that is not the case because they do in fact have season passes.

My previous comments were aimed at those persons that purposely avoid the collection booth and not the riders with seasons passes.

Last edited:

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Don, we contemplated going up Renshaw but last minute change of direction took us to another valley!! Besides i got the old Pro perculating so i'm holding onto that for another season or two. Hooked up with Treemongrol and his brother CR500 and crew for a few hours. Ran into Cuso and Luke the Drifter also, nice group of guys and good riders. Had fun for the short time we were there, bad weather hampered any riding of note!

Yup the old Pro works well, now if we can just get a solid weekend out of the loose nut behind the bars!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hows the snow up top? looking to do a day ride and trying to figure out where to go.

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Correction of my previous post. It was not my intent to infer that EVERYONE taking the back way in to Lucille is doing so to avoid paying trail fees. Many of the local riders taking that route have purchased season's passes. It may look like they are avoiding the collection booth but that is not the case because they do in fact have season passes.

My previous comments were aimed at those persons that purposely avoid the collection booth and not the riders with seasons passes.
Nice withdrawal and delete of the original post, a lot of these locals mix it up between using the toll booth and leaving from home and bypassing it sometimes cuz it's nice to leave from home I guess, I won't lie to you I use these trails with them more than half the time that I go up Lucille, and rod knows it, and he is never less than genuinely thrilled to come over and hav a long bs session and a beer with us every time we see him in the cabin, parking lot or out for breakfast, he knows over the entire season he gets his toll fee out of us, so if he doesn't hav a real problem with it I don't get why others do. As for putting money back into the town I'm sure living there year round, buying fuel and groceries, going out to dinner every now then puts there fair share into the town, probably more than the 3 or 4 trip a yr sledder does, maybe I'm wrong but I'm thinking it would add up to more. feel free to let the jabs loose on me, I broke my hip so my seasons over, I have time to reply, at least till I get bored of it lol

my name is wendel and some may think I'm an @sshole but I know those locals and are good friends with them, I support them cuz I know how much money we put back in the town, and I know we're all good with Rod even though we bypass the toll booth every now and then

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well back to the thread and away from the pipipissing match.
Snowed hard yesterday morning and nothing but fresh and no tracks where we rode. I am sad to confess that yesterday I was a part of the littering problem. Somewhere busting bush on some retarded sidehills I ripped a hole in my side vent and tore the windshield off my XM and did not notice untill some time later when I got out of the trees and on some relatively flat ground. Could not find it in all the snow.
At least I was not "looking for trout in the creek" like one in our group. He spent a lot of quality time with his shovel.
Told my brother when he's not looking I"m borrowing his windshield.

YES IT WAS THAT GOOD AND ONCE AGAIN MCBRIDE ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well back to the thread and away from the pipipissing match.
Snowed hard yesterday morning and nothing but fresh and no tracks where we rode. I am sad to confess that yesterday I was a part of the littering problem. Somewhere busting bush on some retarded sidehills I ripped a hole in my side vent and tore the windshield off my XM and did not notice untill some time later when I got out of the trees and on some relatively flat ground. Could not find it in all the snow.
At least I was not "looking for trout in the creek" like one in our group. He spent a lot of quality time with his shovel.
Told my brother when he's not looking I"m borrowing his windshield.

YES IT WAS THAT GOOD AND ONCE AGAIN MCBRIDE ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds sweet!! We'll be out there for the week starting tomorrow. Just curious how you thinking it's gonna hold up? Is it windy out there? Lots of peeps? Just wanna determine riding area. Wouldn't mind tracking up some of the easy access locations before we attack the harder ones or have to head deep!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom