March 2014 Conditions

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds sweet!! We'll be out there for the week starting tomorrow. Just curious how you thinking it's gonna hold up? Is it windy out there? Lots of peeps? Just wanna determine riding area. Wouldn't mind tracking up some of the easy access locations before we attack the harder ones or have to head deep!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're not looking for hard spots then I'm not telling where we rode but the snow was typical to the entire McBride area. You can't miss if you go! And it is supposed to snow more this week!

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your looking for fresh powder Mcbride has it. Our groups last trip of the season was pretty amazing. (Too bad Don and Matt couldn't make it ). Best snow I have ridden this winter Rode Renshaw Sat and Sunday. Trail was typical and holding up very well. Was socked in and snowing hard Sat and similar conditions Sun. until mid to late afternoon when it started to clear off nicely. We rode through the Ant Hills and straight to the first lake No tracks back there and the snow was great. Depth varied but a solid 2 ft in the flats and tons more in the trees. Was tough getting the boys off the hill and leaving Mcbride for Edmonton at 8 pm is makin for a LONG day. But well worth it ! Have to send out a big Thanks to Barry and Judy for all of their Hospitality. Great place great food ! As well as to the snowmobile club and groomer for all the hard work
Cheers !

Last edited:

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're not looking for hard spots then I'm not telling where we rode but the snow was typical to the entire McBride area. You can't miss if you go! And it is supposed to snow more this week!

Lol. I know the hard spots. I meant we'd kill the easy stuff before getting there. All good. Not to worried

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. I know the hard spots. I meant we'd kill the easy stuff before getting there. All good. Not to worried

Haha ya was just joking but if you are heading out soon you can not miss the snow as bouth sides of the valley got a serios dump but it was spring snow and unless you were close to a large chunk of ice like a glacier the snow was a bit wet so it will be settling in quick. Still 2 months to go sledding.

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just off the hill. Absolutely great conditions!! 4 sleds. And burned 7 Jerry cans!! Might have rode hard today. Lol. Still lots to crush out there. But we are gonna make another dent tomorrow.

jonw

Reaction score
Rode renshaw today had an awesome day! Snow conditions are excellent for April! Got abit slushy towards the end of the day so it'll probably set up abit but there's still tons of fresh to be found

Top Bottom