March 2014 Conditions

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These are from today!
Yesterday the light was very poor but we made the best of it and carefully picked our way through the back 40 and found lots of places that had no tracks and had a blast. No secret spots just untouched meadows.

Want to thank t&t for bringing out the new cats and vipers to renshaw today. The new viper is a nice sled!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks to me like "Mr." J. C. Higgins made sure he was at the hill to ride some of those new Cats from T@T.

Higgy Baby, you ride that 925, you will be dumpin that Pro. Dogg rode that thing and it plain out rips!B

Just wishin' that Me and the Ol' Dogg were there to kep a eye on ya boys!

Be safe, and have fun.

So is this 925 you speak of Terry's mod or someting that Cat is coming ut with??? That could get me to leave the Doolaid camp... maybe??

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Terry's mod.I think he's gonna mass produce them.
So is this 925 you speak of Terry's mod or someting that Cat is coming ut with??? That could get me to leave the Doolaid camp... maybe??

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Don, we contemplated going up Renshaw but last minute change of direction took us to another valley!! Besides i got the old Pro perculating so i'm holding onto that for another season or two. Hooked up with Treemongrol and his brother CR500 and crew for a few hours. Ran into Cuso and Luke the Drifter also, nice group of guys and good riders. Had fun for the short time we were there, bad weather hampered any riding of note!

Attachments

• Winter 2013-14. 167.jpg
    Winter 2013-14. 167.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 413
  • Winter 2013-14. 166.jpg
    Winter 2013-14. 166.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 419
  • Winter 2013-14. 165.jpg
    Winter 2013-14. 165.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 412
Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode that 925, hope they figure it out I was disappointed in it.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I took 9 riders all the way to the back side of the saddle today and around through the ant hills and then over to t and t test ride and I'm hoping they post how hard packed it was lol,kidding snow was around two feet and tons of untouched stuff,we couldn't see the cabin either from most ares . I rode a turbo viper and a turbo cat and I prefer the cat as it was set up and felt way better for my style of riding. Thanks Terry that cat made my day!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think I wll stay with the Tapex for now!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
On our way home, thanks Judy for another great stay. Ride luciele today , was snowing and socked in but found a foot or more to play in in the trees, there's enough snow to have a good day, trail was in great shape , gravel just starting to show in the parking lot,

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was also good to finally meet up and ride JC. Too bad it kinda socked in, but never the less it was a blast. I tried to follow Treemongrol in a couple of lines today in Lucille, and lost him most of the time.. Same with CR500R. They sure can ride their stompin' grounds well... LOL

Sorry Don, we contemplated going up Renshaw but last minute change of direction took us to another valley!! Besides i got the old Pro perculating so i'm holding onto that for another season or two. Hooked up with Treemongrol and his brother CR500 and crew for a few hours. Ran into Cuso and Luke the Drifter also, nice group of guys and good riders. Had fun for the short time we were there, bad weather hampered any riding of note!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Catmando,
Kept my eye peeled but didn't see ya.. Next time I guess.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks cuso, if I knew you guys were there I would have liked to meet you guys for sure, like you said, next time

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was also good to finally meet up and ride JC. Too bad it kinda socked in, but never the less it was a blast. I tried to follow Treemongrol in a couple of lines today in Lucille, and lost him most of the time.. Same with CR500R. They sure can ride their stompin' grounds well... LOL
Yes the McLeods can chew thats for sure Cuso! We headed up Belle Sunday for 5hrs and the snow was real good in the trees and not too bad in the open but once again snowing so just took it easy. We'll try it again in 2 weeks!

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the McLeods can chew thats for sure Cuso! We headed up Belle Sunday for 5hrs and the snow was real good in the trees and not too bad in the open but once again snowing so just took it easy. We'll try it again in 2 weeks![/QUOte

Always a good time when you have good people to ride with, lots of entertainment up Lucille sunday although a couple of us were asked for our logging permits. If your heading up in 2 weeks let me know and I will more then likely tag along if you don't mind.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks cuso, if I knew you guys were there I would have liked to meet you guys for sure, like you said, next time

I saw you briefly on the trail, but I didn't figure out it was you until I had passed by already. I guess I wasn't making the connection between your face and the shiny new ride you are sporting these days. (Very nice purchase, BTW!) Sadly, we ended up having an injury in our group about 10 minutes into our ride and I took her back down the trail early before the trail got too rough to transport... Maybe next time :(

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I saw you briefly on the trail, but I didn't figure out it was you until I had passed by already. I guess I wasn't making the connection between your face and the shiny new ride you are sporting these days. (Very nice purchase, BTW!) Sadly, we ended up having an injury in our group about 10 minutes into our ride and I took her back down the trail early before the trail got too rough to transport... Maybe next time :(
Well I do hope she is ok,another time,
!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone who lost a socket and wratchet on the trail... It's at the booth.. I had my eyes peeled on the way up or down, when I lost more than my lunch.. LOL (no I didn't puke.. HAHA)

Top Bottom