Make over for the T1200

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its pretty well finished just a few small things and the waiting for the new decals. Always liked the black but this looks pretty sweet too!! Can't wait to get it out its going to be bitchin with the new boards and more boost!:beer: 1200 white 1.jpg

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks really good. What's going on under the hood? Do you find the underhood temps get pretty warm? I did and ended up adding ventilation. Vents never have snow on them.

Attachments

• PB253616.jpg
    PB253616.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 94

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks really good. What's going on under the hood? Do you find the underhood temps get pretty warm? I did and ended up adding ventilation. Vents never have snow on them.
Have flow rites in the front of each panel on both sides and with no head lights it's not bad at all and on the clutch side at the back there will be drilled holes for ventilation for the clutch my black panels had them and they work great. Will post a pic of them for ya

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotcha...completely overlooked the headlights!! Machine looks really good
its worth doing. With the aluminum bracket you completely get ride of the entire intake box that holds the dash up. completely changes the sled you now have tons of under hood room and more air flow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Black skies still look good, they tie in with the belly pan plastic well still.

Top Bottom