Lurkers And Shadow People I Can't Hear You!

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
314334_259773904067159_2129649517_n.jpg

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been on this site for years,and defiantly spend more time lurking that posting.I do however gladly post to topics that i feel are worth while,and have value. I have also gotten lots of good advice from the likes of Deano 670 Modman etc. The problem I have is with DB'S like Longhairedfreak and oneeyedwilly who constantly try to cause chit, hijack threads, and ad absolutely no value to the site whatsoever. I also lurk the Beer and Babes post for obvious reasons:D

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometimes its better to be silent and let people think you're stupid, instead of beakin off and removing all doubt!!

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
Hey, from what I've seen, if a person IS stupid, best thing they can do IS talk very little and others think their smart. Ever seen the movie "Being There"? Hilarious.
When in a group discussing some technical subject you have no idea about, always mutter the last word the last guy said and shake your head a couple of times. Then maybe ask the next guy what HE thinks(deflection). Heh, heh, heh, works every time.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love that strategy!!! Bet politicians catch on to that very fast LOL

Hey, from what I've seen, if a person IS stupid, best thing they can do IS talk very little and others think their smart. Ever seen the movie "Being There"? Hilarious.
When in a group discussing some technical subject you have no idea about, always mutter the last word the last guy said and shake your head a couple of times. Then maybe ask the next guy what HE thinks(deflection). Heh, heh, heh, works every time.

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
Whether your at a bonfire near Cough cough...Onaway discussing new hobo stew recipe's or cornered into a discussion about quantum physics at the Gainford Hotel :whistle: even possibly your very young niece about fashion for her dolls. It's a winning strategy, Indeed.
How it applies to shadow people and lurkers with limited cranial capacity is this, short and sweet. Cartoons are good, pics are better, don't you think?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Ahhhh the good old Gainford Hotel..... friggin health department anyhow, bastages.

The site is still broken...… just sayin

Whether your at a bonfire near Cough cough...Onaway discussing new hobo stew recipe's or cornered into a discussion about quantum physics at the Gainford Hotel :whistle: even possibly your very young niece about fashion for her dolls. It's a winning strategy, Indeed.
How it applies to shadow people and lurkers with limited cranial capacity is this, short and sweet. Cartoons are good, pics are better, don't you think?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hi Ian......you are getting to be just like LHF. Come in, raise some chit, and leave for another 3-4 months. What's up dude??

I could never be on the same level as LHF, I'm quite a bit less relevant....

Just spent the weekend at the Jamboree and thought hey, I never go onto the site anymore.

The Jamboree has some of the same issues as the site, maybe I'm just old and miss the "good old days"... Lots of folks quick to leave the common event area and content to sit around their own fire with their own crew, the social side of the jamboree has diminished kinda the same way I see the site, maybe the site isn't broken - maybe it's just me, or maybe it is up to us "old timers" to bring the site and the jamboree back to it's previous glory, I dunno just thinkin out loud.

Hi Doug!!!

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could never be on the same level as LHF, I'm quite a bit less relevant....

Just spent the weekend at the Jamboree and thought hey, I never go onto the site anymore.

The Jamboree has some of the same issues as the site, maybe I'm just old and miss the "good old days"... Lots of folks quick to leave the common event area and content to sit around their own fire with their own crew, the social side of the jamboree has diminished kinda the same way I see the site, maybe the site isn't broken - maybe it's just me, or maybe it is up to us "old timers" to bring the site and the jamboree back to it's previous glory, I dunno just thinkin out loud.

Hi Doug!!!
Everyone sitting around the campfire on their cell phones swiping right?

fUn

Top Bottom