Lurkers And Shadow People I Can't Hear You!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
:deadhorse:Well, if your shy or can' t spell or intimidated all I can say is...whatever! Dont worry about it and don't take anything to heart or too seriously with these guys. If you like something just say so or click that you like it or tell them their wayyyy off. I don't know hardly anyone but I realized it's not a big deal. If you feel like saying something, do it, if you can't spell keep it short, put up a cartoon or something:camera: or even if you have a pic, throw it up.
99% of the people on here,wait, ok 67.33% of the people on here are just regular shmo's, the other 29.28% are smartasses and the last 3.39%(yes, thats a correct calculation) are irritating trouble makers. Percentage values are subject to change according to my mood.
:common001:

How many people checked your math and not just took your word for the correctness? I did!

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill comment just to be the only sask person to do so lol

Ya, what's with all the posts from Albertan's? You'd think we'd all be working digging the oil outta the ground, destroyin the environment, while trying to build pipelines across BC? We must be slackin :nono:

But seriously, sometimes its just entertaining sitting back watching others duke it out, or sometimes we are there to be informed by others more knowledgeable, and sometimes you get to the end of the thread and realize you lost a half-hour you can never get back.

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
They only pretend to be more knowledgable
Ya, what's with all the posts from Albertan's? You'd think we'd all be working digging the oil outta the ground, destroyin the environment, while trying to build pipelines across BC? We must be slackin :nono:

But seriously, sometimes its just entertaining sitting back watching others duke it out, or sometimes we are there to be informed by others more knowledgeable, and sometimes you get to the end of the thread and realize you lost a half-hour you can never get back.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not%20all%20shadow%20people%20are%20the%20same.gif

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
King Lurker here !
Been a member here since July 2008.
Still not a VIP , with 75% progress.
I believe that is about 0.5 % of Ferniesnow total posts!
Have gained an incredible amount of knowledge from this site.
How not to be a douchebag , how to be a hero, and watch some posters
transform into hero douchebags. Yah some posters get picked on,
but some posters really ask for it.

However the best part is the entertainment of threads that go sideways.
i know I am not the only lurker to burst out laughing, at some remarks made here .
This site can make your day sometimes.

Anyway, time to turn off the microphone, slink back to the lurker section,
and get informed and entertained on a daily basis.

Cheers to snow and mud.
Now hit the stage, and entertain us ! :D

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Posts should be limited to one per 10Km rode. Anything more than that it's just like listen to a bunch of teen age girls talk about the beibs

Well then RGM, it looks by your post count that you really need to get some riding in!

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty easy math with my trusty calculator........I've given up on correcting spelling unless it is arff!

He likes his buttons pushed.....:d

Hmmmmm,,,Buttons. Buttons.

Speelin,and writtteeen

Top Bottom