Lurkers And Shadow People I Can't Hear You!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Didn't yor ma ever tel ya that poking with a stick just aint polite?

Yesterday, I got sent a funny article that was written downunder......

A small part was about a guy out for a walk and he noticed a snake. He picked up a stick to move the snake and lo' and behold, the stick was another snake!!! How's that??????

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I know there are literally thousands of you that never post. I can see you...lurking. What have you got to say for yourselves??? :yell:

This is very true..........everyday going through the birthday greetings and all the Newbies and Starters? The join dates/post count tell a big part of the story. Shy and we are a relentless group.....:d

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not politaically correct & my spelling isnt the best so I dont say anything on here. I dont like being picked on!!

That's no excuse, I'm as politically correct as a "2 jews, a black guy, a blonde girl, a newfie, and a muslim walk into a bar" joke!

Though I admit, I was a lurker for a while, but usually it was because I didn't have a lot of free time so by the time I got to read a thread it had already gone completely sideways and back twice! (of course I'm joking, that only happens on OTHER forums.........)

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It took me about a year of lurking before I started posting. On top of the fact that I'm not much of a forum guy, it was obvious that a lot of you knew each other. Seeing the threads of you guys picking on Joey, LHF, etc. was also a bit intimidating.

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some days I lurk, some days I post. Some days I don't even show up. All depends on how my day is going.

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
:deadhorse:Well, if your shy or can' t spell or intimidated all I can say is...whatever! Dont worry about it and don't take anything to heart or too seriously with these guys. If you like something just say so or click that you like it or tell them their wayyyy off. I don't know hardly anyone but I realized it's not a big deal. If you feel like saying something, do it, if you can't spell keep it short, put up a cartoon or something:camera: or even if you have a pic, throw it up.
99% of the people on here,wait, ok 67.33% of the people on here are just regular shmo's, the other29.28% are smartasses and the last 3.39%(yes, thats a correct calculation) are irritating trouble makers. Percentage values are subject to change according to my mood.
:common001:

Top Bottom