Lost Stuff

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must have been coming down Renshaw a wee bit fast with the S&M guys on Saturday. Missing from my tunnel bag was a red first aid bag, black repair kit bag,75' tow rope and 4 smokies with some moose jerky in a bag. If someone finds my trail litter you can keep the jerky bag:biglaugh: but I would really like my other stuff back. Please P.M. me if anyone found it. Lost it just before the groomer went up to smooth out trail for injured sledder. Hope he is healing as painlessly as possible.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Must have been coming down Renshaw a wee bit fast with the S&M guys on Saturday. Missing from my tunnel bag was a red first aid bag, black repair kit bag,75' tow rope and 4 smokies with some moose jerky in a bag. If someone finds my trail litter you can keep the jerky bag:biglaugh: but I would really like my other stuff back. Please P.M. me if anyone found it. Lost it just before the groomer went up to smooth out trail for injured sledder. Hope he is healing as painlessly as possible.

HEY SNOCHUK... SORRY WE COULDN'T MAKE IT UP THERE FOR YOU, AS THE ENGINE IN MY 1000RT POPPED, AT KM 10. WE WERE GONNA HAVE A GOOD LOOK ALL THE WAY UP AND INTO BLACKWATER, BUT IT NEVER PANNED OUT..... :(:(

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you lost it in the meadows like you think you might have, there was a fresh 2-3 feet of new in there yesterday as I rolled through so no chance of finding in there.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Summitric checking out the motor on his RT1000. I didn't have the heart to take a photo of him being towed...lol..
And us having a Brew at the end of a very short day...motor went at KM 10 doing 50 kmh...

Attachments

• IMG_9474_1.jpg
    IMG_9474_1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_9477_1.jpg
    IMG_9477_1.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 132

GRD

Reaction score
Summitric checking out the motor on his RT1000. I didn't have the heart to take a photo of him being towed...lol..
And us having a Brew at the end of a very short day...motor went at KM 10 doing 50 kmh...

You look like one mean dude in that shot...

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any idea's What caused the RT to blow up?? Did it detonate the piston or lean?? Saw a that blew his motor up cause the fuel filter up by the top of the airbox was plugged so next to no fuel could get thru.. Leaned it out on a hill and cooked it.. Bad fuel ???

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HEY ALL... POLARICE: THATS A HOLD DOWN STRAP ON THE BACK OF THE POLARIS, AS USUALLY ITS THE BIG DOO PULLING EVERYTHING ELSE DOWN(I HAVE 2 VERY WELL USED TOW ROPES I CARRY WITH ME(AND ACTUALLY IT WAS MY '99 670X SUMMIT THAT PULLED THE BIG DOO DOWN)....... GLENGINE: THEY WON'T HAVE IT TORN DOWN UNTIL MONDAY(I'LL BE IN MEXICO), AND THEY SAID ITS 100% WARRANTY ALREADY ...... HILLCLIMBER: THEY SAID IT WILL BE DONE BEFORE I GET BACK FROM MEXICO......

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY ALL... POLARICE: THATS A HOLD DOWN STRAP ON THE BACK OF THE POLARIS, AS USUALLY ITS THE BIG DOO PULLING EVERYTHING ELSE DOWN(I HAVE 2 VERY WELL USED TOW ROPES I CARRY WITH ME(AND ACTUALLY IT WAS MY '99 670X SUMMIT THAT PULLED THE BIG DOO DOWN)....... GLENGINE: THEY WON'T HAVE IT TORN DOWN UNTIL MONDAY(I'LL BE IN MEXICO), AND THEY SAID ITS 100% WARRANTY ALREADY ...... HILLCLIMBER: THEY SAID IT WILL BE DONE BEFORE I GET BACK FROM MEXICO......

Right on glad to hear that it's covered under warranty.. Good deal.. If they tell you what caused her to go down let us know... thanks..

devil

Reaction score
i picked some stuff up on sunday from the mountain and put it in the cabin. A plastic bag with some gloves and a black bag that looked like the straps had broken on it. not your stuff is it?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It could be mine as the Tow rope/tool bag was black. when you unzip it there is a yellow tow rope. Can you check it out for me Barry if you are at the cabin any time soon. Thanks people for lookin out for my stuff.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I check in my back yard, basement and my sons car...sorry no luck...of course I knew that.
Cheerz...lol..
It could be mine as the Tow rope/tool bag was black. when you unzip it there is a yellow tow rope. Can you check it out for me Barry if you are at the cabin any time soon. Thanks people for lookin out for my stuff.

Top Bottom