Lost stuff on the renshaw trail

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I rode Renshaw today. On the way down the trail the zipper on my tunnel bag popped open and pretty much all my stuff fell out. I was able to recover most of it but i am still missing a few items. first i am missing a kodiak digital camera. can't remember the mega pixels but the camera is in a black pouch and has about 2 pictures on it. One of them is an action shot of a dragon. second i am missing a blue tow rope. nothing special about it just a blue rope with metal hooks on each end. Last a black pouch full of tools (screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers and some other stuff). If anyone finds this stuff could ya please grab it for me and let me know. thanks.

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were almost the last ones off the hill with only 8 people behind us and there was nothing on the trail. We did however see a Dragon parked going up on the morning around KM 3.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Hey guys I rode Renshaw today. On the way down the trail the zipper on my tunnel bag popped open and pretty much all my stuff fell out. I was able to recover most of it but i am still missing a few items. first i am missing a kodiak digital camera. can't remember the mega pixels but the camera is in a black pouch and has about 2 pictures on it. One of them is an action shot of a dragon. second i am missing a blue tow rope. nothing special about it just a blue rope with metal hooks on each end. Last a black pouch full of tools (screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers and some other stuff). If anyone finds this stuff could ya please grab it for me and let me know. thanks.

Most people, when they find lost items along the trail, will hand them in to one of the two sled shops in town. Both of them are Supporting Vendors here and read all the McBride threads. Hopefully someone will find your stuff and hand it in to one of them. They will let you know.

HotRod (the Groomer) sometimes finds things. It's usually too dark along the trail for him to see anything in the ditches, though. He also lets us know when he recovers lost items.

Good luck.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks alot. i checked in the cabin the next day and no one had put it in there. Hopefully someone handed it into a shop. i don't expect to get the tow rope back because i saw chunks of it along the trail on sunday morning.

Top Bottom