Lost - Large Mountain Addiction Bag in Salmon

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,

I lost my large Mountain Addiction bag in Salmon somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd meadow and before the big climb into the lake. It has my license plate and registration, two pairs of Motorfist gloves (one W.O.T short pair and one pair of the long Valkyrie glove), first aid kit, saw, tow rope and a ton of other stuff! If someone finds it, please call me at 780-970-4940 or Lexy said you could drop it off at Glacier Mt. Lodge. I will gladly pay a reward for anyone that finds it!
:beer:

Thanks in advance!

Ron Paradis

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Hey Guys and Gals,

I lost my large Mountain Addiction bag in Salmon somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd meadow and before the big climb into the lake. It has my license plate and registration, two pairs of Motorfist gloves (one W.O.T short pair and one pair of the long Valkyrie glove), first aid kit, saw, tow rope and a ton of other stuff! If someone finds it, please call me at 780-970-4940 or Lexy said you could drop it off at Glacier Mt. Lodge. I will gladly pay a reward for anyone that finds it!

Thanks in advance!

Ron Paradis

Wow!! I can't imagine how hard you were working that machine to have one of those come off. They are a BI!C# to install and remove.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope you find it but suspect with all the fresh snow you might need to go look in the spring. That's how I found all the crap that fell out of my tunnel bag last year.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow!! I can't imagine how hard you were working that machine to have one of those come off. They are a BI!C# to install and remove.

For some reason that bag never did stay on like my fuel can does. The moulded bottom seemed to be warped a bit. I love the system and hope that by some miracle it is found.

Hope you find it but suspect with all the fresh snow you might need to go look in the spring. That's how I found all the crap that fell out of my tunnel bag last year.

Nice to hear you found your stuff and your probably right, I might find it in the spring. It's a pretty large bag and can't believe we didn't find it! Oh well another excuse to ride Salmon! LOL

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bumping this up to the top and throwing a picture of the bag on here. Maybe I will win the lottery and someone will run over this thing! LOL I will be in Blue River Thursday the 22nd.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20141203_124424.jpg
    IMG_20141203_124424.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 137

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen the cans come off on several occasions. I believe in every case the locking pin was off and suspect they slid off unexpectly. Mine were hard to come off when warm, but slid off super easy when cold and wet.

Top Bottom