Looking to turbo my m1000

Slammer85

Reaction score
Just wondering what's a better kit for my m1000. The push turbo kit or boondockers new kit with push to pass and the ebc? Anybody have any advice?

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what's a better kit for my m1000. The push turbo kit or boondockers new kit with push to pass and the ebc? Anybody have any advice?

Don't would be the first thing I would say to you... Have had buddies turbo M1000's and not like the constant tunning... Best advice ever talk to Glen at Spin Drift in McBride BC he has the same sled and it rips tons of power and way cheaper than the turbo... I have ridden his sled several times and it is way more power than you would ever need... Climbs everything and keeps the power consistent as apposed to lag then boost... Just a thought but I think people turn to turbos to quickly before they tune there sleds into what they want them to do.. Give him a call will be worth the time!!

Shifty

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had great success with cutlers product. Pm me if you are interested in a quote. We are also going deeper than the lets throw a turbo on and go. Head mods are working very well for us. Takes the FINICKY right out of it.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had great success with cutlers product. Pm me if you are interested in a quote. We are also going deeper than the lets throw a turbo on and go. Head mods are working very well for us. Takes the FINICKY right out of it.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS
^^^^this dude knows his chit. I have ridden a T-M1000 that Deano made work, it flat out hauls azz....straight up too.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turbo's work great and done a bunch work with them. For myself personally i dont run one on my M1000 but i love having to open the hood and prove to guys that i dont have a turbo after they see mine go. One thing to keep in mind about goin turbo is leaded race fuel is lookin like it might be little tougher to get this winter with the gov'ts new laws on leaded fuel. From my experiences that i have seen and found the new boondocker kits are not finicky, another set-up that a buddy runs he breaks y-pipes every second day of riding. If you have any questions just give me a call or pm me and i'd glad to discuss it all with yah.

mmagic

Mountain Magic Snow Machines
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca

At Mountain Magic we have a shop demo turbo M1000 that customers can try to see if this is the direction they want to go. We are also a Boondocker dealer as well as Cutler and have a lot of experience tuning and running turbo sleds.

Bruce

Last edited:

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if u were to turbo ur m 1000 go to mountain magic its the only shop in the city that didnt screw me and bruce is a stand up guy :d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if u were to turbo ur m 1000 go to mountain magic its the only shop in the city that didnt screw me and bruce is a stand up guy :d:d:d:d:d:d:d

X2.... All the guys at Mountain magic are great to deal with and are more than willing to help a guy out in a pinch.

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SECOND THAT ASWELL They did my rev there and the thing runs flawless.
thanks guys. andrew

Top Bottom