Looking for a Helmet Camera

hunt340

Reaction score
Can any one tell me what helmet cam is good for sled action? Any help would be great

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is the gopro hero ... not sure if it is the hd ... dont think so .. wide angle maybe it works good though ... price the more i get the cheaper it is ... i will have to check into it ... and let you know....

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is the gopro hero ... not sure if it is the hd ... dont think so .. wide angle maybe it works good though ... price the more i get the cheaper it is ... i will have to check into it ... and let you know....
Please and Thanks

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have seen footage from the vholdr, very clear and are compact. Sell for around $400-$450? This one will be my choice.

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been doing some research on these and have found that the Go pro hero hd sports cams come with all the helmet mounts sled mounts suction cups everything. Check out there website. [YOUTUBE]M8 Turbo in 2" Powder[/YOUTUBE] and they seem pretty durable he takes a spill and camera didn't even get wet.:d:beer:

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so i think they are going to be 250+gst and i think he is throwing in a 2 gig card aswell .... still waiting for the guy to get back to me... that is for the gopro hero... just pm me

Last edited:

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if guys are looking for a different model let me know and i will see if i can get it

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a go pro camera and the thing kick ass the best $250 i spent very clear picture and its waterproof

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:dtype in 09 hcr on youtube and thats my vid i put on so u can see how clear it is

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haaa thanks yeah that sled rocks its so light the skis are never on the ground:d

Top Bottom