Long Lake area

roadtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Folks
It was darn near 15 on the gauge today at Long Lake and would say we are done riding this year. The forecast indicates some snow over the next day or so but after riding around on the Rhino saturday I would say it's over. The creeks will not be safe for riding in the area if this weather keeps up. I had a blast doing the thread this year, hope you had a laugh reading and participating.

IT'S QUADDING TIME, AND THE MUD I SAW YESTERDAY,,,,,LET THE SPRING BEGIN

See you on the trail
Don

:snowmobilers_wave:

madmann1

Reaction score
was a decent ride for the quads. Looks like a whole new area with all the plowing of trails and trees. We went down whats left of the trails, down to the old steel bridge then down the stream to the next lake and sunk 2 quads in the far end of that lake at 10:00 friday night. 1.5 hrs winching and tree cutting and they were out (only in 4ft of water) built a fire and dried out some then towed them back. Drained water for 4 hrs on sat got them running then went across the lake across from blk10-12 and broke my rear axlef@#@##@#@@##@. was a good time anyway just more stories to tell.

jimmyjambo

Reaction score
Hey Don,
Great Thread, got a place at skeleton and a buddy on block 14 at long lake, ride between the 2 a fair bit and it sounds like some changes have happened.
i was wondering if you know can i quad to Figure lake and would you have and garmin gps tracks for that area?

Top Bottom