Lloydminster Snow conditions

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the excellent conditions around here, I was able to go for a nice long rip...on the 'busa:mad:

If you have 6 or more inches of snow, and you are within 5 hours of Lloydminster...Pleeeease post your location here.

Attachments

• IMG-20111225-00463.jpg
    IMG-20111225-00463.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 286

Brappp306

Reaction score
Ha don't feel like your the only one thats hurting, I was out rippin around on my quad yesterday... So depressing
With the excellent conditions around here, I was able to go for a nice long rip...on the 'busa:mad:

If you have 6 or more inches of snow, and you are within 5 hours of Lloydminster...Pleeeease post your location here.

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i took my sled to turtle lake for xmas.
there is some snow there but its hard and not the best.
but it was nice putting a couple miles on her:(:(

If we get the snow they're calling for on Thursday, might head that way this weekend.

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we get the snow they're calling for on Thursday, might head that way this weekend.

Yah fingers crossed there will be enuf fer a lil rip atleast.. Can't really even ride around the edge of the lake

Sent from a phone likely at work

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah fingers crossed there will be enuf fer a lil rip atleast.. Can't really even ride around the edge of the lake

Please post if you get snow out there Wed, Thurs, Fri...like the weatherman says.:beer:

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I too am looking for snow around Lloyd, anywhere within 4hrs. Need to get out for a day trip. Wife and I are expecting a baby in 5 weeks so I don't want to leave her and go to the mountains. Anyone with some info.

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please post if you get snow out there Wed, Thurs, Fri...like the weatherman says.:beer:

will do.. Even another 4 inches or so I would risk a ride lol.. Which side of turtle are u on?

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got back from P.A.It started from about Glaslyn and snowed the rest of the way there,
so hopefully more is coming.

Wranglergirl

Reaction score
Hi
Just got back from Nordegg. Rocky Mountain has some snow but with the warmer weather conditions it doesn't take much for it to drop. You could see lots of untouched cutlines along the trip. Nordegg was also dropping with the +5 weather conditions but still enough to go for a ride.
LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!!!!!

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went up to Chitek on Wed and There is about 3-4" a t Medstead. Peters out after that and Turtleford/Glaslyn didn't really get anything.We are in Fairmount right now and believe me, that's the best it's going to get w/in 3hrs

Top Bottom