Linderman's 872 kit

chris79

Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone on here running lindermans 872 kit on the etec? The kit im referring to is the one that uses stock pipe and requires no fuel controller. Considering one on mine, looking for some feedback. Thanks in advance.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so does Brent have his own kit or is he installing trygstad kits! Have a buddy that has one and pretty happy with it! Using a big bore Y pipe , stock pipe and MBRP can!

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brent does his own kits, I was talking to him about his kits last month. I'm still torn on what to do for next season.... Low boost turbo or 872.

chris79

Reaction score
so does Brent have his own kit or is he installing trygstad kits! Have a buddy that has one and pretty happy with it! Using a big bore Y pipe , stock pipe and MBRP can!

I presume its his kit but not sure. Would like to hear from someone who has some miles on one to see how its working.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I THINK he was using trygstad Pistons and his own porting and head work. I had one of his ptec 860 and would recommend him any time.

chris79

Reaction score
He said this kit uses wosner pistons. I just didn't think to ask if it was a trygstad kit. He Said he's got about 25 out there, so i presumed it was his own. Ive had him do some work to my pro, his work is top notch for sure.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it is his own kit. His porting, custom Wossner pistons. Great reviews from what I've been hearing.

chris79

Reaction score
Dropped my sled off after a ride last weekend, going to do his 872 kit. He had one of his race cars in the shop. Just cool 1300hp. Guy just loves hp, i guess we all do

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Umm - dont think the cars are his - was it the cuda or the mustang ?

chris79

Reaction score
Your right, not his cars didn't mean to be miss leading. It was the mustang. They were just getting ready to head to Boise for a race.

Top Bottom