Lets see you dodge guys top this!

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YUP, I'M NOW OFFICIALLY A DODGE CUMMINS OWNER:eek: ..... FIRE ENGINE RED MEGACAB. WOW, ARE THEY HUGE INSIDE..... GOTTA LOVE IT =-- PICKING IT UP TOMORROW AT THE DEALERSHIP. ADIOS FORD POWERSTROKE TURBO DIESEL -- WILL MAKE SOMEONE A GOOD TRUCK.:D

Welcome aboard Summitric all you need to do now is buy Arctic Cats and you will be well on your way to a happier lifestyle.:D

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
You traded in the Ford Summitric. :eek: , I still can't believe a dodge with an actual Allison, I went on the net and cannot find any info on that at all. Dodge has a 6sp tranny but not an Allison, I may be wrong though. My neighbour is a Dodge nut, he hates automatic trannys anyway but he says no way too. But look underneath and see, You would have the big alli pan. The Alli is a 7K option on the GM.

If it is, I'll buy you a beer at the party Saturday night.

RON :Ponder:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
YUP, I'M NOW OFFICIALLY A DODGE CUMMINS OWNER:eek: ..... FIRE ENGINE RED MEGACAB. WOW, ARE THEY HUGE INSIDE..... GOTTA LOVE IT =-- PICKING IT UP TOMORROW AT THE DEALERSHIP. ADIOS FORD POWERSTROKE TURBO DIESEL -- WILL MAKE SOMEONE A GOOD TRUCK.:D

Have you not being feeling well lately.... Hope you are feeling better soon !:beep: :faint:
Right on! Let us know how you like the transition !:thumbsup2:

M

motorsportaddiction

I am pretty sure that there is only one truck manufacture out there and that is GMC/CHEVY I think all those other pics are fake's or chinese knock offs. I am sure some one will have something to say but you guys out there that own chevy and gmc I might need some back up on this one okay.:D :D :D :p

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I am pretty sure that there is only one truck manufacture out there and that is GMC/CHEVY I think all those other pics are fake's or chinese knock offs. I am sure some one will have something to say but you guys out there that own chevy and gmc I might need some back up on this one okay.:D :D :D :p

Two guys not feeling well ...... It's going around.:beerchug:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Chev/GMC All the way...

I think your've got it young man....

Top Bottom