O What a feeling !

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just love buying sleds , 16 weeks away and the parts will fly, think I’m going to rename November to stump month. I like November. Another one has arrived , would like to find one more XM if anybody is looking to dump one let me know!

Attachments

• IMG_3712.jpeg
    IMG_3712.jpeg
    512.8 KB · Views: 164

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just love buying sleds , 16 weeks away and the parts will fly, think I’m going to rename November to stump month. I like November. Another one has arrived , would like to find one more XM if anybody is looking to dump one let me know!

i have an entire top secret shop in valemount dedicated to XM parts. Its time to purge. ill do an inventory and see if your interested

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Looking at the front shocks on that sled, someone put the money in. Springs look like they are titanium as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup buddy spent some money on this one .

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i have an entire top secret shop in valemount dedicated to XM parts. Its time to purge. ill do an inventory and see if your interested
Excellant, I am interested.

Top Bottom