Lets see you dodge guys top this!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bud sent me this cause he knows I like fords,Well just another reason to go wow!
catmando!

Attachments

• jd1.jpg
    jd1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 247

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder what the fuel mileage is like on that thing. To bad it has the oval emblem is on the front of it. A ram's head would look better with an Arctic Cat in the box.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW that thing is insane bring on the twelve place sled trailer, and shares in an oil company...lol

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice limo truck combo! I just have one question though........................ What's a Dodge???
(he he)

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
International has a four door on 170 st and 118 ave. Great looking truck. Asking price for the international was $120,000.00 and it gets around 6-8 miles to the gallon. But it has a 200 gallon tank,lol.

GRD

Reaction score
replace

That is a nice looking truck.

I know big foot may be in the market to get a new truck.... maybe you should replace the concorde with one of these!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
My Big Foot !

I know big foot may be in the market to get a new truck.... maybe you should replace the concorde with one of these!

GetR"Done... I Love my Truck, Sure looked & sounded sweet when you & the CHAMP did a fly by on route to Valemount.

Attachments

• Concorde for email.jpg
    Concorde for email.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 169

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
The..... CONCORDE !

I don't think it would be as quick as the CONCORDE in flight !.... You Know the Power ! Even the souped up Duramax man was very impressed.... That's a change hey ?!

Last edited by a moderator:

GRD

Reaction score
Concorde

Big foot, you have a very nice truck and goes good.... What has Barry done to his durmax?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Wow, thought that was my truck at first

getr"done... I love my truck, sure looked & sounded sweet when you & the champ did a fly by on route to valemount.
i had to take a 2nd look.... Thought that was a pic of my truck. Awesome power outta those 6.0l pstd engines. Too bad the had gaskets and high pressure pumps are weak links!!! mine has 5" powerflow exhaust and k&n cold air intake system and superchip, etc. Etc. Haven't lost a race yet, but might be trading it in on a new dodge megacab diesel.:d

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
but might be trading it in on a new dodge megacab diesel.
:eek: What??
Your looking at a Dodge Diesel. They DONT have an allison like you thought, Allison is a GM owned company, I looked into the other day.

What about the new Ford. I can't wait to get mine, but now I find 7-8 weeks, Ouch, but it will be worth it. I ordered with every option less the DVD as I would perfer the power moonroof and power rear slider. But I noticed they now have all the options I had added to my truck right from the factory, the Nav system, sat radio, trailer brake system and alot more. The only thing I will end up changing is the factory tires, I see there using BFG's but just Wranglers, I wish Radial all terrains, 20" rim replacement tires are expensive..

By the way guys and girls, Ive always been a GM fan. Ford is new to me..

RON

Last edited:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
you're wrong

Your looking at a Dodge Diesel. They DONT have an allison like you thought, Allison is a GM owned company, I looked into the other day.

What about the new Ford. I can't wait to get mine, but now I find 7-8 weeks, Ouch, but it will be worth it. I ordered with every option less the DVD as I would perfer the power moonroof and power rear slider. But I noticed they now have all the options I had added to my truck right from the factory, the Nav system, sat radio, trailer brake system and alot more. The only thing I will end up changing is the factory tires, I see there using BFG's but just Wranglers, I wish Radial all terrains, 20" rim replacement tires are expensive..

RON

the '07 dodge 6.7L CUMMINS HAS AN ALLISON 6SPD AUTO BEHIND IT. THIS ENGINE IS LOW SULPHUR DIESEL SPECIFIC, JUST LIKE THE NEW FORD 6.4L PSTD ENGINES.........

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

RON

Welcome aboard !! Now how about trying a Rocky Mountain King ??

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard !! Now how about trying a Rocky Mountain King ??

Now Now Big Foot...... its one step at a time. The ford is definitely a good move, I've looked at a few, and test drove one....... way out of my current price range...... maybe someday.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Chev Guy

I've got a 2002 Chev Duramax and love that girl. I would buy another without a thought. Had really no problems with it...well until this morning...I will be in to see you later today summitric....yea, I knew that woudl put a smile on your face.
Pulled a 27 foot trailer to PEI and back 2 summers ago and it was great.

Look a the Chev, even the die hard Dodge guy, Summitric has looked at one!!

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Die-hard Dodge Guy

I've got a 2002 Chev Duramax and love that girl. I would buy another without a thought. Had really no problems with it...well until this morning...I will be in to see you later today summitric....yea, I knew that woudl put a smile on your face.
Pulled a 27 foot trailer to PEI and back 2 summers ago and it was great.

Look a the Chev, even the die hard Dodge guy, Summitric has looked at one!!

YEA, MAYBE,KINDA MIXED UP, BUT THEN AGAIN I DRIVE AN F350 CREWCAB, 6.0L TURBO DIESEL, AND HAVE A CARAVAN, AND WHAT DID WE JUST DO?? BOUGHT ANOTHER FORD:eek: ........ A BLACK MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE. EVEN THE WOMEN CAN HAVE MIDLIFE CRISIS I GUESS. GETTING HER A LICENSE PLATE THAT SAYS: "4MY40TH" WHATCHA THINK??? IT WAS KINDA HER IDEA. I WANTED A PLATE THAT SAID "TOPLESS":eek: OR SOMETHING KINKY LIKE THAT.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
The plate is good but "Topless" woud have been awesome.

YEA, MAYBE,KINDA MIXED UP, BUT THEN AGAIN I DRIVE AN F350 CREWCAB, 6.0L TURBO DIESEL, AND HAVE A CARAVAN, AND WHAT DID WE JUST DO?? BOUGHT ANOTHER FORD:eek: ........ A BLACK MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE. EVEN THE WOMEN CAN HAVE MIDLIFE CRISIS I GUESS. GETTING HER A LICENSE PLATE THAT SAYS: "4MY40TH" WHATCHA THINK??? IT WAS KINDA HER IDEA. I WANTED A PLATE THAT SAID "TOPLESS":eek: OR SOMETHING KINKY LIKE THAT.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score

RON

About time you came to your senses LOL! LMAO!:beerchug:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Dodges

YUP, I'M NOW OFFICIALLY A DODGE CUMMINS OWNER:eek: ..... FIRE ENGINE RED MEGACAB. WOW, ARE THEY HUGE INSIDE..... GOTTA LOVE IT =-- PICKING IT UP TOMORROW AT THE DEALERSHIP. ADIOS FORD POWERSTROKE TURBO DIESEL -- WILL MAKE SOMEONE A GOOD TRUCK.:D

Top Bottom