Legal action

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you post a few pics of the inside ? I have been known to do strange things for no reason at all. If you can take a picture of the floor near the stacks. Give a few more details motor, trans , what the guy said he did to it. What kind of $ you wanna get out of it.

Nice 2!!!!!!!! lol:cool::cool::cool::d

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you post a few pics of the inside ? I have been known to do strange things for no reason at all. If you can take a picture of the floor near the stacks. Give a few more details motor, trans , what the guy said he did to it. What kind of $ you wanna get out of it.

man i just want 1600 out of it, got a 4.3l with an auto trans, got custom pearl blue paint, a set of fatties and a set of winter wheels, cd player, stacks, spoiler, the whole inside is gutted and is set up for hauling bikes around o and i did not try to register it because it didnt pass an isnpection and if you are serious about this i will get you whatever pics you want but for now here is the kijiji link 1986 Chevrolet Astro - Edmonton Minivans, Vans For Sale - Kijiji Edmonton

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well dang I was hoping to see some shag carpet and stuff. Now I can't buy it it's not complete :( Baahhh i'd throw $100 bucks in a pot to take it out for a joyride and have some fun :d

In all seriousness good on you for maning up and being honest. It will get you a LOT further in life being honest. Everyone gets screwed once, just be glad you ain't out much, I got screwed over for a lot more then you even paid for that thing in the first place, I know how you feel man. Just remember there is lots of good people out there still!

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I got taken on my first car deal and it was from a dealer, still today I was young and wanted it boy did I get it right up the arse.. but you learn quick.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Well dang I was hoping to see some shag carpet and stuff. Now I can't buy it it's not complete :( Baahhh i'd throw $100 bucks in a pot to take it out for a joyride and have some fun :d

In all seriousness good on you for maning up and being honest. It will get you a LOT further in life being honest. Everyone gets screwed once, just be glad you ain't out much, I got screwed over for a lot more then you even paid for that thing in the first place, I know how you feel man. Just remember there is lots of good people out there still!

Well said Cyle.I've learned some lessons that cost me a F..... of a lot more than that!!!!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Everyone has had it in the tailpipe once in there life.Live and learn. Just curious though ,on the pink card under status, does it say rebuilt ,or repaired or does it say active??????

Sammiches

Reaction score
haaaaaaahahhahahahahahaahahahahaaaa!!!!! sorry about your luck, but thanks for posting that up pimledix, I needed a laugh today.....:D

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone has had it in the tailpipe once in there life.Live and learn. Just curious though ,on the pink card under status, does it say rebuilt ,or repaired or does it say active??????

im not quite sure i understand?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
maybe we could all get together n buy it n make it an s&M van....between the peeps we could make a sweeet ride,,,be good to take to all the events , ron could haul all the gear and tent in it..:rolleyes:..course we may need to paint it, n medler said he was a body man..:rolleyes:...hmmmmm

N summitric has the mech shop......

thoughts.......

ill throw in the first 400.00? :d:d

T

If we all chip in and buy this thing,I vote demolision derby.I'll even volunteer to drive!!!:cool:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we all chip in and buy this thing,I vote demolision derby.I'll even volunteer to drive!!!:cool:

sorry sir were gonna need to see ur license and qualification papers....just saying....

-besides i cant believe u d want to scratch that paint,,,,,i mean i know its a chevy but.............:d:d:d

T:d:d

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep every summer salmon arm has a demo derby i think that would look kick ass. taking out some good old cars

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you find this on Kijiji? If so you should the ad back to the person you bought it from, he may get a laugh out of it also. Sorry bout your luck, but it could have been a lot worse. Gotta be aware of those Kijiji ads sometimes! :d

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bahahahah!!! Ultimate Shaggin Waggin!!

Sorry about your luck :eek: but seriously fix that puppy up and you got yourself a date night on wheels... Transportation and lodging - what more can you ask for?

Top Bottom