Legal action

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well guys i dont think im going to take any legal action, i am just going to try and sell it as a fixer upper and see if someone wants it. and i will provide the inspection sheet and everything

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
if you don't get your money back... maybe you could start the new A-Team :d

Or you could shut azzhats like us up by dropping a LT1 motor in it and running a 12 second 1/4 mile.......
When your that fast it don't matter how goofy you look...

Just sayin:d

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are the stacks exposed in the inside? If so that will warm it up for you in the winter. I have a Muffpot for sale you could attache it to the stack and cook your lunch.
Seriously like others have said here you should have had it checked out first but the deal is done so suck it up and continue on. Now your going to sell it with the same FAKE inspection report that you bought it with? Thats not right guy!! That would make you no better than the guy that sold it to you. Suck it up BUTTERCUP and sell it for scrap or whatever and take your loss. Never know someone may have a parts van just like that one looking to make 1 from 2. Be honest tell the next buyer what happened and dont continue the bad deal over again.

Whatever!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I think what he is saying is he will provide the inspection report he got that outlines the issues with the van.......

Maybe it's just me but his comment does not lead me to believe he intends to screw someone over as he has had done to him.

Are the stacks exposed in the inside? If so that will warm it up for you in the winter. I have a Muffpot for sale you could attache it to the stack and cook your lunch.
Seriously like others have said here you should have had it checked out first but the deal is done so suck it up and continue on. Now your going to sell it with the same FAKE inspection report that you bought it with? Thats not right guy!! That would make you no better than the guy that sold it to you. Suck it up BUTTERCUP and sell it for scrap or whatever and take your loss. Never know someone may have a parts van just like that one looking to make 1 from 2. Be honest tell the next buyer what happened and dont continue the bad deal over again.

Whatever!!!

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Whatever!!!

i had it inspected. i wouldnt sell it with the fake inspection, im not a sleaze bag like the guy who sold it to me. i think u just misunderstood what i was saying

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we should get JOEY involved in this to see what he would do, So JOEY if your around get in on this.

ratpak

Reaction score
Was the seller the registered owner? If not, he may be "curbing" vehicles which is illegal in Alberta without a dealer license. If he was, you may have recourse through AMVIC (Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council). Call them and they can advise you of your rights.

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were all joken with you, so no hard feelers, when i was a kid my buddy had a van painted similar, but it was full sized van with lots of h/p and a water bed in the back with crushed Velvet all over, he call it the shag-en wag-en, lots of partys happened in the back of that thing:d:beer::d:beer:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or you could shut azzhats like us up by dropping a LT1 motor in it and running a 12 second 1/4 mile.......
When your that fast it don't matter how goofy you look...

Just sayin:d

maybe we could all get together n buy it n make it an s&M van....between the peeps we could make a sweeet ride,,,be good to take to all the events , ron could haul all the gear and tent in it..:rolleyes:..course we may need to paint it, n medler said he was a body man..:rolleyes:...hmmmmm

N summitric has the mech shop......

thoughts.......

ill throw in the first 400.00? :d:d

T

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you dragged your self into it, when you goto buy somthing always make sure you get the VIN, vehicle infomation, inspection reports, run searches and all that fun stuff, before your even close to handing the money over

Yea I always ask for the VIN, and get it checked for any leins. Otherwise you can buy it from him, he doesnt pay the payments, they come after the ITEM(in this scenario the car) for collateral. He gets ur money and bad credit, you get nothing.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you post a few pics of the inside ? I have been known to do strange things for no reason at all. If you can take a picture of the floor near the stacks. Give a few more details motor, trans , what the guy said he did to it. What kind of $ you wanna get out of it.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you post a few pics of the inside ? I have been known to do strange things for no reason at all. If you can take a picture of the floor near the stacks. Give a few more details motor, trans , what the guy said he did to it. What kind of $ you wanna get out of it.

ditto x 2.....just saying
course first it would need a ford motor............:d:d

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One other thing, when you tried to reg it did it come up as stolen or out of the county?

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ditto x 2.....just saying
course first it would need a ford motor............:d:d

The ideas going around in the noodle right now..... wish i was rich. No i would not but a fancy car .. but make strange things for no reason at all.

Top Bottom