Kingquad 750 axi

irishgunz

Reaction score
hey, new to the sight but wondering if anyone has installed the ECU from VDI along with the 2mm coop mod on the 750 KQ? I currently have the coop mod 2mm shim in along with yellow Epi clutch spring and love the low end but like the idea of adding 20% power across the power band. wondering if anyone has any experience with this set up? like it? hate it? cv and drive shaft hold up? thanks

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ran the 2mm for 4 years o my 750 then added the VDI for the last 2 years, very nice combo. Never once had a CV issue with my 26" mud bugs. Sold the quad and now have the VDI for sale. $280 USD shipped to your place, comes with original receipt and instructions. Send me a pm if interested.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard a WHACK of mixed reviews about the VDI. Seems they are great devices but so configurable, they are also hard to get right and easy to f-up.

Deeter

Reaction score
I tried the VDI on mine. Couldn't get it set up right and was a real pain. Sold it within a week.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've put in a couple on 700 cats with the zuki motor. Used the USB downloader with the latest maps. Easiest thing to do. If you have any issues just call Lyle at VDI and he will walk you through it. On the 700 motor it is absolutely the best bang for your buck.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tell them how you want it set up. Check your TPS settings and plug n play. Nothing to the install....
The only downside I saw was it's s bit harder starting in the cold.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tell them how you want it set up. Check your TPS settings and plug n play. Nothing to the install....
The only downside I saw was it's s bit harder starting in the cold.

There is an update for that :)

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you understand and learn what and where to make adjustments the King Quads will start and run great.

OR find someone with a good map.............I hope I still have it.

Top Bottom