Kinbasket Lake Trails?

gertiegirl

Reaction score
Hey My husband and I are going to Kinbasket on July 25th for a few days, just wanted to know if theres any riding out there. We are both riding dirt bikes and were hoping for some scenic trails to ride on. Niether one of us have ever been in the area before, so if anyone has some suggustions please let us know.

If anyone else knows of some beautiful riding areas can you let us know we are willing to drive just about anywhere, as long as theres camping near by

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey My husband and I are going to Kinbasket on July 25th for a few days, just wanted to know if theres any riding out there. We are both riding dirt bikes and were hoping for some scenic trails to ride on. Niether one of us have ever been in the area before, so if anyone has some suggustions please let us know.

If anyone else knows of some beautiful riding areas can you let us know we are willing to drive just about anywhere, as long as theres camping near by

Send me an email today at varda@valemount.com and I will get you some info and can answer any of your questions:)

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where are you staying and which way are you going in? The B-road is formally gated and locked at KM 49 and there is no way of getting around the gate. Looked like a pretty permanent gate. Not sure if the road will ever be formally opened again.

Let me know where you are going in from, I can give you some info on potential camping areas if you need.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where are you staying and which way are you going in? The B-road is formally gated and locked at KM 49 and there is no way of getting around the gate. Looked like a pretty permanent gate. Not sure if the road will ever be formally opened again.

Let me know where you are going in from, I can give you some info on potential camping areas if you need.

gate locked????when where you up on the road?,its open as of 16th july and have been back twice.plus I had a little work out there.:d:d:beer:as for riding/camping there is 3 prov.site towards chatter/sullivan arm,and you can camp any where's you'd like back there some neat rock formations out there (for ref.)and if you enter at the kinbasket lake resort there are some great spur rds that lead you why up and great views of lake and glaciers and old gold mine town remainings I've driven/two stoked around 150k.

please be safe with fires.I think fire band is in affected as of friday for whole prov.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gate locked????when where you up on the road?,its open as of 16th july and have been back twice.plus I had a little work out there.:d:d:beer:as for riding/camping there is 3 prov.site towards chatter/sullivan arm,and you can camp any where's you'd like back there some neat rock formations out there (for ref.)and if you enter at the kinbasket lake resort there are some great spur rds that lead you why up and great views of lake and glaciers and old gold mine town remainings I've driven/two stoked around 150k.

please be safe with fires.I think fire band is in affected as of friday for whole prov.

awwwww fugg!! We were there on the 11th and it was locked up tight!! Still doing some scaling it said on the sign, the skidder, backhoe and rock truck were all outside the gate, mabye they were mobing out?

So to clarify, the gate at km 49 was open? or is it gone completely? how does the rock cut look?

Top Bottom