Kakwa Riding Area

stever69

Reaction score
Just wondering what the deal is with all the albertans having to come ride in BC? Littering and making asses of themselves, why cant they stay in their own province to do this?

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what the deal is with all the albertans having to come ride in BC? Littering and making asses of themselves, why cant they stay in their own province to do this?
I seen a native girl naked Yep I said it.:confused:

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see your from DC. I'll be at the their snowmobile clubs AGM tonight. I'll have red & white plates.
Hope to see you there.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Cant litter and make asses of ourselves in our own province......someone we know might see......just sayin

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this for real?
Didn't know there was a meeting. Where is it at tonight. I'm gonna make it a point to go.

stever69

Reaction score
Just because you have 1100 post doesn't mean any of them are intelligent, and yes I'll will be seeing you tonight. It's been an ongoing issue and many people know it I'm just saying.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's been my Experiance over the years when I see a beer can tossed in the alpine it's usually someone from BC. People seem think its ok to litter in there own back yard. They are more likely to through wendys bags out the window close to there own homes. Travelers usually have a garbage bag in there vehicle. Imo

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another BC vs. Alberta thread that really has nothing to do with sledding? A new concept for s&m, haven't seen this before.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just because you have 1100 post doesn't mean any of them are intelligent, and yes I'll will be seeing you tonight. It's been an ongoing issue and many people know it I'm just saying.

Koby, I guess Mr. stever69 and "many people" aren't very appreciative of how much you and many other Albertans have done for "his" and 'their" riding areas. I, for one am thankful for all you have done to make Northern BC a better, safer place to ride. I am curious as to how they know its Albertans that are the "pigs" that litter out there. Do we have a certain smell that lingers? Or is it because they see a Red and White license plate and automatically assume we are all cut from the same cloth. Why do I ride in BC? Because Quebec is way too far, so I would rather ride in the other communist province that is beside me. Never heard of and "BCer" complain to me yet about giving them my money...Weird....

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You cant serious about a dumb ass statement like that? Sorry but we all have the same problems this day and age no matter what province. 80% are all good but the other 20% make it bad for the rest of use that give a ****.
We all are tired of the garbage in the sports that we entertain summer or winter and I don't like picking garbage either but I do as a lot of others like yourself I would hope .

stever69

Reaction score
Koby, I guess Mr. stever69 and "many people" aren't very appreciative of how much you and many other Albertans have done for "his" and 'their" riding areas. I, for one am thankful for all you have done to make Northern BC a better, safer place to ride. I am curious as to how they know its Albertans that are the "pigs" that litter out there. Do we have a certain smell that lingers? Or is it because they see a Red and White license plate and automatically assume we are all cut from the same cloth. Why do I ride in BC? Because Quebec is way too far, so I would rather ride in the other communist province that is beside me. Never heard of and "BCer" complain to me yet about giving them my money...Weird....

Ya thanks boys we would still be In the Stone Age if it wasn't for you. Like go **** yourselves.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Yes us Alberta's are deff. The problem.... Are you upset about your hockey team?? Gas prices??? Taxes??

I'm not even a true blue Albertan I'm a maritimer. But since I've come to Ab I'm pretty sure it's not the Albertan in people that makes them douches. More the attitudes of the people like you who just can't be open minded and feel the need to attack other based on a province.....

Your are a true attribute to the BC sledding community and will surely make BC a better place by spreading your animosity to the masses by way of a public forum that is overly populate with people from the province you hate...... If you want to preach your holier than thou art propaganda take it else where.

If I didn't know too many awesome people from BC I guess based on your attitude all BCers would be pompous, over compensating, tree humping douches who have nothing better to do with their time than try to bash others to make themselves feel better about the fact that their province rapes them on a daily basis and that must be everyone else's fault...

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya thanks boys we would still be In the Stone Age if it wasn't for you. Like go **** yourselves.

You're welcome :)

Let me dummy it up for you, since you seem to miss the point. If BC has such a problem with Albertans coming over, why do they still take the cash out of my wallet instead of telling me to fawk off and refuse to sell me service and goods? Is it really a hate from all BC or just simple minded people like yourself?

Last edited:

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes us Alberta's are deff. The problem.... Are you upset about your hockey team?? Gas prices??? Taxes??

I'm not even a true blue Albertan I'm a maritimer. But since I've come to Ab I'm pretty sure it's not the Albertan in people that makes them douches. More the attitudes of the people like you who just can't be open minded and feel the need to attack other based on a province.....

Your are a true attribute to the BC sledding community and will surely make BC a better place by spreading your animosity to the masses by way of a public forum that is overly populate with people from the province you hate...... If you want to preach your holier than thou art propaganda take it else where.

If I didn't know too many awesome people from BC I guess based on your attitude all BCers would be pompous, over compensating, tree humping douches who have nothing better to do with their time than try to bash others to make themselves feel better about the fact that their province rapes them on a daily basis and that must be everyone else's fault...
How come know body wants to hear about the naked native lady I seen geesh she was hot.:eek:

nathan#19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't it like that everywhere? The few ruining it for the many. Us responsible ones have to rake the stupids over the coals when we see it and teach them what not to do, or none of us will be doing it.

Top Bottom