January Conditions

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be pics posted after everyone gets back home. Warm but windy this weekend, no new snow. Wind died down this afternoon and currently 0 degrees.

Supposed to snow for the next 7 days which would be great. Will update on weather later in the week.

Thanks you , looked at the weather for the week , looks like lots of 1-3 cm , then a dump for friday then clear up for Saturday

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heyjude, when it gets closer can you please post when the family day rides will be. Thanks

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Judy, let Rod know I posted this photo of him.

Attachments

• IMG_7959.111.jpg
    IMG_7959.111.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 68

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
plus 5 today and rain. not much snow on the ground in the valley but hoping up top it is snow and not rain.
off to edmonton so will chat will all on the weekend.

kelven

Reaction score
How about some January conditions like the thread says we dont all need horrendous photos

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
plus 5 today and rain. not much snow on the ground in the valley but hoping up top it is snow and not rain.
off to edmonton so will chat will all on the weekend.

Can anyone confirm if it was Rain or Snow up top today ? heard Valemont is getting the same rain but it is snow in the Alpine there. Comming up this weekend and would be nice to know what is really happening.
Thanks

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's with this month? Is no one riding? I haven't been there in 2 weeks I need pics!!! Feels like it's been years though.....

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Had some rain in town early in the week, a bit of snow up top. Warm weather and wind have settled the snow in the higher elevations and evaporated alot in town. Still decent riding to be had, but tracked out around the cabins. Currently +4 in town with light snow falling on the mountaintops and probably around zero up there. Lots of snow in the forecast for the next few days, but it's just started and can't really say much until there is more on the ground. Will keep you posted.

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's with this month? Is no one riding? I haven't been there in 2 weeks I need pics!!! Feels like it's been years though.....

Leaving at 4am tomorrow morning, will post pics upon our return...............here's hoping for some clear sky's !

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was up there on tuesday for the day, had the whole place to ourselves. There was no new snow and was pretty wind blown and tracked up. But if you go for a bit of a ride you can find some better snow and play in the trees.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
+1, Raining and windy in town today. Looks like the higher elevations are getting a HUGE dump of snow. You guys driving out here this weekend, watch out around Mount Robson - you never know from one minute to the next what the roads are like through there. Still lots of moose out there too, so drive safe.

Top Bottom