January Conditions

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow 2010 starts. Still not on the hill due to injury but mending well. No sled yet as well but working on a solution. Snowing still and looks like a bit for the next while.

duramaxdan

Reaction score
hey barry maybe its time to put that rev to rest and invest in a new sled hope u mend well and hope to see u soon if boondockers ever sends me my ebc's leter snow

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-1 here today and no new snow yet.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-4 this morning and more snow. our guests were up renshaw yesterday and said there was 1-1.5 feet of fresh snow and snowing when they came of the hill. going up on the tour sled today to do some work so will let you know first hand what is up.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-4 this morning and more snow. our guests were up renshaw yesterday and said there was 1-1.5 feet of fresh snow and snowing when they came of the hill. going up on the tour sled today to do some work so will let you know first hand what is up.

have a good one

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alberta Boy and I are heading up Tomorrow. Gonna sled Tuesday thru Thursday. Perhaps a day in Vale! Gonna be awesome!

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
-3, no wind, and Bluebird skies yesterday and today. Looked a little iffy first thing both mornings, but around 9:00 am the clouds lifted and the sun came out. Our guests reported 18" to 24" of fresh powder overnight. Today should be more of the same.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode renshaw on saturday and half a day sunday. saturday was socked in and couldn't see real good. hit a rock and bent my a-arm but was decent snow. sunday was sunny and fresh snow. sucked cause i could only ride for half a day cause i had to head home so i could be alive at work today.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode renshaw on saturday and half a day sunday. saturday was socked in and couldn't see real good. hit a rock and bent my a-arm but was decent snow. sunday was sunny and fresh snow. sucked cause i could only ride for half a day cause i had to head home so i could be alive at work today.

If that was you with Derrick Man did you guys track up that area in a half a day it looked like there was ten sleds there not two. I've had better snow days but not as sunny as Sun was:d We couldn't leave all that untracked :d
It was great till I hit a rock :rant: now my sled turns left really good.

Oh yah :nopics: I'm waiting for Walmart on the pics. I was too busy drilling out rivets on my skid plate to pick them up.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry I thought it was you there wasn't alot of sleds up there:d

All the tracks I had to put up with Sun

Attachments

• 002_2A.jpg
    002_2A.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 017_17A.jpg
    017_17A.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 018_18A.jpg
    018_18A.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 67

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bluebird skies for the last 3 days and today as well. was back of spirt yesterday-147km's total-no tracks anywhere and about 18" of fresh. a good day for sure and no pic's. my injuries are not healed yet so I am paying for it today, propably made it worse and will not be going out again in the near future. will be hoping our guests will fill me in.

gumbylee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bluebird skies for the last 3 days and today as well. was back of spirt yesterday-147km's total-no tracks anywhere and about 18" of fresh. a good day for sure and no pic's. my injuries are not healed yet so I am paying for it today, propably made it worse and will not be going out again in the near future. will be hoping our guests will fill me in.

i will do my best....coming up friday nite

sunshine

Reaction score
Just got back from 5 days of riding at the renshaw, good snow, and 3 days of bluebird sky, unbelivable riding. Thanks to Barry and Judy for great accomodations once again.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Can anyone give us an update, sledding this weekend. Pics would be nice;)

Should be pics posted after everyone gets back home. Warm but windy this weekend, no new snow. Wind died down this afternoon and currently 0 degrees.

Supposed to snow for the next 7 days which would be great. Will update on weather later in the week.

Top Bottom