January 2010 Riding conditions in Revy

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone rode there in the last week? I have read the avalanche reports and they are saying alot about unstable snow. Thinking about going this weekend and wanted to hear any recent reports. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ashermac

Reaction score
Re: Riding conditions in Revy

Just got back last night was there for the past 6 days and the snow is good. We played a lot up on frisby and back deep I think you are good to go just take precautions and use common sense hope this helps

budlite

Reaction score

Just got back last night was there for the past 6 days and the snow is good. We played a lot up on frisby and back deep I think you are good to go just take precautions and use common sense hope this helps

thanks for the info,heading back soon,was there before x-mas not much snow in boulder parking lot (3-4 inches) how is it now?could not use scratchers because of rocks.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com

The trails are still there. Grooming stopped for a couple days to try and let them dry out at the bottom.
The groomers reported last night a ft. of fresh on Boulder so there is 10 ft. on Herbie`s pole and 2 ft. of fresh up Frisby since the mtns. were last groomed Sun. night. There is SNOW in the forecast again.
Weather Forecast: Revelstoke, British Columbia - The Weather Network

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com

Frisby this morning, deep and wind blown in places, sun was out in full force :)

DSCF4568.jpg

DSCF4570.jpg

Top Bottom