Its official!!!!

whisper creek log home

Reaction score
Website
www.wclh.com
maxwell i think they might have a point .just watching tyler and it looks to me its getting hard to throw these 163 around.lol photo.JPG

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sumx. lmfao..... havent laughed that hard since the day lhf got the parternity test back and found out oneyedwilly was his kid....

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't take offence to anything on his site lol. Some do. I would have been forced to commit suicide by now if I cared lmfao. I'm just poking fun at scrfce as he likes to dish it out lol

No worries i can handle the cut downs. Watched the vids in other threads, some are alright, will put one up wen i get a chance. Aaand i have been ridin, put a good 500k on in last 2.5 weeks but back to work now and right wen its storming aaaarrrgghhh!!!!

Oh ya and my woman is hot and im no c@ck smoker like the doo crew......lol

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEE HEE??

WTF?

Did you type that with yer "limp writht"??

Heehee. !!!!!!!!

I would boycott the magazine, but I don't find it a big deal.

I'm not the one getting all butt hurt when the doo crew laugh at a magazine that have no idea what they are talking about.:der:

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEE HEE??

WTF?

Did you type that with yer "limp writht"??

I would boycott the magazine, but I don't find it a big deal.

I'm not the one getting all butt hurt when the doo crew laugh at a magazine that have no idea what they are talking about.:der:

Dont be presumptuous and pretend to be something you're not. We've spoke to the real Doo crew and we are all aware you are hoping to be inducted into the DooCrew. It's gonna take a bit more time for you to move up, enjoy your time in the Doo Weenie Whackers club, and keep trying, weenie. Heehee.
Personally, I wouldn't get my hopes up, they've never been to receptive to whiny suck tits, but hey, keep hoping. Heehee.!

bspot

Reaction score
Wow...just wow. Who gives a phuck what you ride, be it a; skidoo, Polaris, cat or a prostitute. As long as you're out with your buddies having a great time, that's all that matters. Are you whiners gonna start whipping out your junk and measuring that next???

LOL, you must be new to Snow and Mud. Some Doo owners seem to be very threatened by the new Pro's for some odd reason?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Uh.. OK...
LOL!!
Good one champ!

Dont be presumptuous and pretend to be something you're not. We've spoke to the real Doo crew and we are all aware you are hoping to be inducted into the DooCrew. It's gonna take a bit more time for you to move up, enjoy your time in the Doo Weenie Whackers club, and keep trying, weenie. Heehee.
Personally, I wouldn't get my hopes up, they've never been to receptive to whiny suck tits, but hey, keep hoping. Heehee.!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just watched this episode freak was talking about.
Watched buddy bomb around in a meadow and through a couple small trees that were 50' apart.
Then went on and bragged about how Polaris glues everything together and that made it lighter cuz they glued cast aluminum to carbon fibre in the frame.
No mention of the cracking carbon fibre or driveshaft's that like to grenade or belt drive issues.
And at the end of it all "This program is sponsored by Polaris, Arctic Cat, and Ontario something or other":rolleyes:
Nuff said other than Un-biased? Ya you bet.

Toro

Reaction score
Sorry but rewarding a manufacturer for building a sled that seems to have some reliability issues is just wrong!! I was going to Snow Check a 2013 Pro RMK and when the dealer started bragging about major engineering changes this spring I opted out and when I asked how they could possibly have field tested the changes the answer was "oh it's been in the works for awhile".......yep bet that was also the answer when they brought out the 2005 RMK 900. But too late for me I had already sold my rock solid 2007 Dragon, so this year I bought a Doo. Hey Mister Manufacturer my loyalty is built on a realible machine don't have pipe dreams and expect me to be the sucker that field tests it for you!!

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry but rewarding a manufacturer for building a sled that seems to have some reliability issues is just wrong!! I was going to Snow Check a 2013 Pro RMK and when the dealer started bragging about major engineering changes this spring I opted out and when I asked how they could possibly have field tested the changes the answer was "oh it's been in the works for awhile".......yep bet that was also the answer when they brought out the 2005 RMK 900. But too late for me I had already sold my rock solid 2007 Dragon, so this year I bought a Doo. Hey Mister Manufacturer my loyalty is built on a realible machine don't have pipe dreams and expect me to be the sucker that field tests it for you!!

You obviously have a short memory... so I wonder how many suckers field tested the 08 xp??? and reliability??? the 800 rotax was a POS (07 being the best year. lol) right up to the etech which, no argument here, appears to be an exceptional motor.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You obviously have a short memory... so I wonder how many suckers field tested the 08 xp??? and reliability??? the 800 rotax was a POS (07 being the best year. lol) right up to the etech which, no argument here, appears to be an exceptional motor.

There are no issues with skidoo motors after 2008. And brp has put measures in place so 2008 doesn't repeat itself. Whether or not Polaris has done this or not I don't know. My guess is no as they have far less proto type sleds on the snow. And there 2013 are falling apart

cdnemsguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are no issues with skidoo motors after 2008. And brp has put measures in place so 2008 doesn't repeat itself. Whether or not Polaris has done this or not I don't know. My guess is no as they have far less proto type sleds on the snow. And there 2013 are falling apart

I keep reading about the 08 XP800 and all the problems, BUT...Never seen it. I have mine, love it, no problems ever and now have freshened it with the RK Tek top end, reeds, can, clutch etc. Still no problems. At least with the Polaris there there are pictures of all the crappy engineering and broken shafts to validate the lack of Craftsmenship, not just rumoring about the poor 08 XP. Need something tangible people, not just rumors. BTW, I love sledding and would ride any flavor as I doO have one from each stable, but love to keep the banter active. Cheers.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

BRP put measures in place??? really??? like what???? Maxwell, have you been hangin with ol one eye.... enjoying some BC bud????

2013 Pro is falling apart??? I better run out to the shop and check.... the pos looked good when parked it in there.... maybe some folks are turning the heat to high in there garages and melting the glue!!!! lol

Top Bottom