Its official!!!!

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they just need to come for a ride with us alberta doo weenies well show them what a mountain sled is made of. ill give you a couple hints. its not 142hp, it doesnt have a 15w track......well that pretty much illiminates everyone else LOL!!!!!!!!!

Ooooh.... it wouldn't happen to have three inch paddles now would it??

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From watching snow trac and dirt trac

Without a shadow of a doubt they are payed to say po po are better.

There more shows by lots of po po than the others ...

from my HTC

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's about 30 minutes of Max climbing and tree riding over on the S and M members vid thread if your interested in watching him off keyboard Lenny. Just sayn....
can you post it here?

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From watching snow trac and dirt trac

Without a shadow of a doubt they are payed to say po po are better.

There more shows by lots of po po than the others ...

from my HTC

Just like I could swear Snowmobiler TV is payed to say Yamaha.
Dirt Trax, Snow Trax, Snowmobiler TV-trail riders-the lot of them. Must be cuz the majority of folks that produce and are on these shows are from the east and that's the majority of the market and what they ride.
Everyone knows mountain sleds are a small percentage of the snowmobile markets as are the west country of Alberta atv riders that spend their time in the swamps when compared to the big picture. So unless the program or magazine is produced and supported by the local riders of that particular area, the opinions and views will be skewed in the big picture.

Bottom line, what Snowtrax or anyone says ain't worth a pinch of coon ch!t unless the input is from the locals that ride the machines and are from the area of their usage.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ask yourself this question snopro,,,maaaybe hes just sayin what 90% of us have been thinkin for some time,,,,,aaand its even funnier that a mod actually pointed it out....lol

wow you guys need to get out sledding if all you can think about on a sledding site is 2 guys you wish were homos?

AND not to worry. unlike yourself i don't have fanticies about other site members being gay.

check out some of the video or photo threads on this site if you need to get your mind off gay thoughts.

and to think i thought your other half was pretty good lookin scrfce. o well you been together a while now maybe switching teams?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
wow you guys need to get out sledding if all you can think about on a sledding site is 2 guys you wish were homos?

AND not to worry. unlike yourself i don't have fanticies about other site members being gay.

check out some of the video or photo threads on this site if you need to get your mind off gay thoughts.

and to think i thought your other half was pretty good lookin scrfce. o well you been together a while now maybe switching teams?

hey maxwell im sorry if you took offence to my earlier post. it wasnt directed towards you at all. i think your probably one of the best riders on this site. it was soley directed towards the other pole smoker...lmao!! oh and by tthe way...im a fellow doo rider so dont hold my brand prefference against me...lol. just calling it as it is...like it or not.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't take offence to anything on his site lol. Some do. I would have been forced to commit suicide by now if I cared lmfao. I'm just poking fun at scrfce as he likes to dish it out lol

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
hey maxwell im sorry if you took offence to my earlier post. it wasnt directed towards you at all. i think your probably one of the best riders on this site. it was soley directed towards the other pole smoker...lmao!! oh and by tthe way...im a fellow doo rider so dont hold my brand prefference against me...lol. just calling it as it is...like it or not.
1970_Ski-Doo_Invader.jpg
sumx54

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's with all the "funny" talk about the pro? Did snowtrax highmark Brokeback mountain with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom