importing from US

domino

Reaction score
has anyone imported a sled from the US into Canada? The prices are better down there, just curious to know if it is worth it.

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know there was a bunch of folks last year who posted their 'importing' experience but sorry, I can't remember who.:(

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dollar is at 96 cents right now and the analyst are expecting par by years end. Brought my truck in the US last time it hit par. Was painless and actually a little fun going for the road trip.

deathtoll

Reaction score
my m5 is from texas this girls parents bought it from a race club for like 5,000 us and brought it to kelona b.c canada where my buddy bought it last year she sead it was pretty easy geting it up here then my buddy got some papers in the mail about having to send it for a inspection thats when he sold it to me some how i guess when they brought up m5 from the u.s they never took it for a inspection so i say buyer beware of the u.s

ratpak

Reaction score
It's pretty easy to import anything from the US and well worth it if the dollar is close to par. I bought 3 Nissan Titans and a 350z Convertible over the past 3 years and it's been worth it everytime. ;)

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was considering importing a sled this year from North Dakota as its 2 hours south of me now, anyone know of good website classified for sleds in that area? S&M doesnt have a big sales presence down there I guess, Ebay?

kelwar

Reaction score
me and my dad broght back an xp and an xrs last year it was super easy .... hardest thing was taking it down to canadian tire to get inspected and as for prices i think i save about $2500 after every thing was done seeing how i only paid $6000 for it:d

Top Bottom