I'm Back Baby

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is Dave going to ride in the trees now tho.

Might have to tie 2 doos to it to get Ur to tree surf

sent from my htc

The same way I do with my Nytro... It's not the arrow.. It's the Indian! Dave will be pleasantly surprised how he and machine will perform in trees.

Happy and Safe Sledding!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
o my lord dave... tnitro.... somewhat speachless.... your a stronger man than me...lol

good to see you back in the sport and wish you better luck this time round, we want to see that thing climming everything in the bullspen, and you have two free stuck passes with me, tough sport to break out of

...still getting my head around the tnitro thou
LOL...well maybe not a stronger man...but I've always been a big guy. My 09 XP 880 174 worked real well, but honestly, at 300lbs+ with gear on, plus extra fuel, tool bag, etc, I really struggled to go places a skinny guy on a 163 800 could go. You won't see me climbing chutes or doing anything I wouldn't do before....not my schtick. I just want to get out and get around and I need a machine that can do what I want it to do.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just be sure and ride it like you stole it, gotta push these lil machines to the limit and teach em a lesson that they cant own us!!! We own them :D lol

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Dave.... Didn't see this coming. I remember you giving Al crap about his turbo the last time they were up to visit the tomb of Jesus. Then I saw the handguards in the pics...

You've come a LONG way baby.

Just bustin your balls man. Good to see you back riding.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Maxwell wins the prize. Picked 'er up today from Wizzy. He says I'm not allowed to scratch it...near had to bust the windshield off to get it to fit in my little baby trailer, but she went. (and arrived home unscratched, Wizzy. Hahaha)

Wowser looks good Dave betcha that sumbitch can really scoot ....congrats

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Dave.... Didn't see this coming. I remember you giving Al crap about his turbo the last time they were up to visit the tomb of Jesus. Then I saw the handguards in the pics...

You've come a LONG way baby.

Just bustin your balls man. Good to see you back riding.
Haha...the handguards, well....hmmmm...we will see. The ONLY reason I went to "the dark side" was that a guy doesn't need race fuel any more to make big power. Back when I was bustin chops, guys were spending more on fuel in a season than our sleds were worth!

Top Bottom