I'm Back Baby

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DSC01793.jpg

This is the only shot i could get before he caught me.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, RZR101....been there, done that....I think this is in 1999. (house is so new the floor isn't painted in the garage yet)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave you come visit us K!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hooo!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!! Every time I read your dirt posts I was sad you didn't have a sled lol.

Now I can't wait to see what you are riding!!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell wins the prize. Picked 'er up today from Wizzy. He says I'm not allowed to scratch it...near had to bust the windshield off to get it to fit in my little baby trailer, but she went. (and arrived home unscratched, Wizzy. Hahaha)

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No no.

Nice sled.... I guess :what:

If I recall I guessed u got wizzys boosted 4 smoke nitro in pm's.

I never thought I see the day u on a 4 smoke. Just like Hitler eh

Huh. Don't get stuck cause I'm not lifting that buffalo x2 out.

sent from my htc

Last edited:

162 Wizzy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking good Dave. I'm pretty sure it found a good home. It sure compliments that bright floor. I hope you enjoy that crazy horse as much as i did! Cheers!

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Attaboy Dave......I've always associated you with another brand. You were one that never dissed another brand like some on here. ;)

Doesn't matter what anyone rides as long as we all ride. And support the movement.....cause industry wide sled sales the past 10 years are down 35% overall. However the Western Canadian Market is not down as much...Only 10%. :) US western market is down the same as Worldwide @ 35%.
So we all need to keep the fight going with increased pressure on Land use, Legislation, Avy awareness, Cariboo issues. etc etc.......And we need a younger generation into this sport for long term sustainability.

I'll see you and Kibbels crew in Revy Im sure......we'll have an apre sledding pop to talk about it . :)

Safe sleddin
RS

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like i was right, dave b got himself a yammie. a big phazer sort of, joey will be proud another doo'er going to the dark side. there has been rummours the world will end, maybe this is a sign?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is Dave going to ride in the trees now tho.

Might have to tie 2 doos to it to get Ur to tree surf

sent from my htc

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm thinkin dave may be at the top waiting for us tex?

Reactions: DRD

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is Dave going to ride in the trees now tho.

Might have to tie 2 doos to it to get Ur to tree surf

sent from my htc

You mean because he's such a little dainty man? I'm thinking if Dave can't get it to go where he wants they really are a turd.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Attaboy Dave......I've always associated you with another brand. You were one that never dissed another brand like some on here. ;)

Doesn't matter what anyone rides as long as we all ride. And support the movement.....cause industry wide sled sales the past 10 years are down 35% overall. However the Western Canadian Market is not down as much...Only 10%. :) US western market is down the same as Worldwide @ 35%.
So we all need to keep the fight going with increased pressure on Land use, Legislation, Avy awareness, Cariboo issues. etc etc.......And we need a younger generation into this sport for long term sustainability.

I'll see you and Kibbels crew in Revy Im sure......we'll have an apre sledding pop to talk about it . :)

Safe sleddin
RS

Yes u will see us forsure... We will have to see how big bro handles his New Nytro also... Yep We converted DaveB and big brother... I think they owe us supper!

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
o my lord dave... tnitro.... somewhat speachless.... your a stronger man than me...lol

good to see you back in the sport and wish you better luck this time round, we want to see that thing climming everything in the bullspen, and you have two free stuck passes with me, tough sport to break out of

...still getting my head around the tnitro thou

Top Bottom