I'm Back Baby

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember back in 08 when Dave was first talking about when bough bought his blk blk 09'163x ... I'm guessing blk blk 163x xm.
And before that was blk blk 07 Rev159, and blk blk 05 RT 162, and blk blk 04 Rev159, and blk blk 03 AC 1M, and blk blk 01 ZX 156....I do like the black. Hahaha

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so a blk 96 phazer then? hehe. ultra cool, fast 100mph speeds, chick magnet. j\k

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
And before that was blk blk 07 Rev159, and blk blk 05 RT 162, and blk blk 04 Rev159, and blk blk 03 AC 1M, and blk blk 01 ZX 156....I do like the black. Hahaha

once you go black.........you never go back eh? ;-)

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to here Dave... This time we need to get out together and have some fun in the hills.... We better see a good running bb out of you.... As you know once you bb hard to ride a stocker again... Lol
i might have a extra sled for you.... If you in need ...building a new chassie this year.... So one should go.... Wife is not buying the " every one needs a sled on the family" line... LoLol.... Nice to see you back

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that phrase only applies to women.. LOL

once you go black.........you never go back eh? ;-)

Welcome back Dave, Hope this time you will try to come out and TRY Vale, Blue, and Mcbride insead of just ... RevyRevyRevy...:cool:

Last edited:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that phrase only applies to women.. LOL

Welcome back Dave, Hope this time you will try to come out and TRY Vale, Blue, and Mcbride insead of just ... RevyRevyRevy...:cool:
I just love Revy man...can't help it. I know the hills and every street corner in town has a puke memory. LOL

Kibbles and I will be coming up to the snow show on the Friday I guess....

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to here Dave... This time we need to get out together and have some fun in the hills.... We better see a good running bb out of you.... As you know once you bb hard to ride a stocker again... Lol
i might have a extra sled for you.... If you in need ...building a new chassie this year.... So one should go.... Wife is not buying the " every one needs a sled on the family" line... LoLol.... Nice to see you back
No more BB's for me man...PITA. I'm going tomorrow to pick up the sled...first "not brand new" sled for me in a loooong time...but it looks to be a pretty good machine that I shouldn't have to do too much to it....other than taller risers, but that's a given for me. Hahaha.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good man! We'll have to go for a beer.
I just love Revy man...can't help it. I know the hills and every street corner in town has a puke memory. LOL

Kibbles and I will be coming up to the snow show on the Friday I guess....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Baaaaaaaaaaa....................what kinda girl gets horny for an Everest. Lol.

that may be the sled dave is rockin this year? what with the pretty girl makin eyes at him. he is a sly ol dog.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've seen it, 96 xlt 144" track and a 670 rotax conversion. Sorry Dave I couldn't hold out anymore.

Top Bottom