Illegal snowmobiling at Bow Summit, Banff Nat'l Park

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe that is what the sleds were being used for counting unicorns. greenpeace needs an accurate count, so they can get federal funding:d

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:p

What this post really highlites is that you couldn't get someone, even in jest to say that they were from Ontario, and they take exception to being slagged!!:d:d

trailblazer

Reaction score
They do allow sledding in Banff.There are several backcountry lodges that get their supplies brought in on sleds.They also groom crosscountry ski trails with sleds,so what is it,sleds or no sleds beaurocrats??

Oh i see,they run a business so sleds are an integral part of the survival of their business,i see!!But it's not political eh!!Got it.

They purchase a permit,typical.No different than the trucking business.You can't have overloads,well, unless you give us money then hell,pack as much weight as you can.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They do allow sledding in Banff.There are several backcountry lodges that get their supplies brought in on sleds.They also groom crosscountry ski trails with sleds,so what is it,sleds or no sleds beaurocrats??

Oh i see,they run a business so sleds are an integral part of the survival of their business,i see!!But it's not political eh!!Got it.

They purchase a permit,typical.No different than the trucking business.You can't have overloads,well, unless you give us money then hell,pack as much weight as you can.

Holly Chit:eek: They Doo allow sledding in the park in designated areas. Alberta tourism did a vid shoot in Kaninaskis counrty interesting to see if around the Fortress area will be accessable to sledders? There is a group offering deep powder x tour on your own machine, checking into it tomorrow. If all there is to it as buying a permit lets get a group together and grab a slice of heaven.:beer::d

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holly Chit:eek: They Doo allow sledding in the park in designated areas. Alberta tourism did a vid shoot in Kaninaskis counrty interesting to see if around the Fortress area will be accessable to sledders? There is a group offering deep powder x tour on your own machine, checking into it tomorrow. If all there is to it as buying a permit lets get a group together and grab a slice of heaven.:beer::d

Damn...keep that chit to yourself...but let me know when we're going:d:d:beer::beer:

Top Bottom