Illegal snowmobiling at Bow Summit, Banff Nat'l Park

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
out spoken and sometimes hot headed........ about somethings in post's anyways....

ummmmm......50,000 sleds in Calgary and no tracks until at least Golden? Jeez you'd think that if you were able to sled in the national park that there would be other tracks wouldn't ya?

above is what got me.....

Sparky's

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I grew up in sk and no weren't allowed to ride in the parks anymore. When my parents were my age they could. The question i have is they seen sk plates on the trailer but never got the plate number:confused: I think someone is like YEAH good for them, but on the other hand is like they are bad boys!:nono: Why wasn't the parks haven they trucks on patrol that day, we pay enough in taxes and park fees . We can complain over and over again, but the truck and trailer were seen. Why weren't the plates wrote down and turned into the wardens? Thats my 9cents

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
out spoken and sometimes hot headed........ about somethings in post's anyways....

ummmmm......50,000 sleds in Calgary and no tracks until at least Golden? Jeez you'd think that if you were able to sled in the national park that there would be other tracks wouldn't ya?

above is what got me.....

You better hope this 4m doesn't start mentioning all the things you say that some don't agree with. Or what "gets them" about your posts.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You better hope this 4m doesn't start mentioning all the things you say that some don't agree with. Or what "gets them" about your posts.

What like Revs are better than XP's ???? Fernie area only has foothills. Clearly not informed. Good fo a laugh though.:d:beer:

knocksum

Reaction score
Do we need to bring this video up again? There is a reason we dont sled in Banff National Parks.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkW-EAkClbE[/YT]

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do we need to bring this video up again? There is a reason we dont sled in Banff National Parks.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkW-EAkClbE[/YT]

o.m.g wtf is he serious................ wow and i though i had seen it all...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh jeff you are too much. do you not know what a unicorn looks like? that is a prime specimen me thinks:d:beer:

well u must have the click click cam problem too then larry.....:d

he will eat long time with out buddys .........:d

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Well........I did not realise there were Unicorns in the park......I am currently re-evaluating my position on sledding in national parks.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guided sled trips to view the Unicorns???

hell i will be the guide....... i will quit my job just to see the park unicorns every day.......:d:d:d:d:d

just think of the people that will flock to see it....

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did they ever catch the guys that did the sledding that this thread was originally about!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
But several unicorns have been sighted ......... thank god they were not disturbed in any way by this foolishness.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya a heard of canada unicorns...... they must have been pushed out of there habitat by heli skiers - heli copters.....

but its ok they will be on every treehuggers wall [ poster of the canada unicorn ]....

and well the heli skiers doo nothing wrong

Top Bottom